Reviews for Anatomy of Affection
isanas chapter 1 . 2/11
So I am absolutely LATE to this fandom, but the gist is I just finished reading mtnn and asked for fic recs... and THE fanfiction that everyone refers me to is this one. And. They. Are. So right. I read this nonstop from start to finish and I just caught up to the sequel, too.

First of all, your writing hits all the right spots. It makes me smile, makes me feel giddy, makes me excited to read more. Even the fandom crossovers are pleasant! I was honestly not expected to find those crossovers so surprisingly fun. Yako and Neuro (everyone, really) are written very in-character and the way you write makes it easy to read and draws me in... And I've actually loved the way your writing has developed and improved over time and I just can't stop reading! Characterization and plot... both are fantastic. I really like how you take the time to get into the minds of various characters and express their viewpoints, their concerns, their confusions... it's so good I can't stop gushing. I've run out of adjectives tbh. It's incredible.

Thanks for all your hard work.. I'm so glad I found this fic (and it's sequel). It lights up my life and makes me really glad I discovered this series!
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 8 . 1/9
I've been here before, but it's been a few years. Even after forgetting some of the side characters, I find the tale just as intriguing. The Demon Emperor and his Goddess bride are incredibly fascinating themselves - I'm rarely one for OC spin-offs, but I would undoubtably love to read one about them.

Really looking forward to reading the sequel/main story, Token of Affection, once again.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful words and I wish you all the best with your endeavors! Cheers ~
DK21 chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
*re-reads*
*still can't help the bouts of adoration and love I feel for this story*
*can't wait for the wedding chapter where Neuro's parents meet Yako*
Fight on! Neko-Hime!
Neemarishima chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Hello! Oh my, you wrote a beautiful story of this demon-human couple! i've read your "stranger in the dark" and i love it. this series give me all the goosebumps to read! i loove this too! the feel is real! i'll continue to read the sequel! keep writing!
Minastara chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
This is the first MTNN fic I have read, and let me tell you, the bar is set high! I loved this story and cannot wait to begin reading the sequel.
TheGuest chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Omg! Love the story and the description of Hell. The way you describe everything is beautifully done and your writing is really good. But, someone...PLEASE draw or sketch a drawing of Neuro's outfit in this chapter! I have always been a sucker for character designs and the description of his outfit is really tempting to see. I am really loving the story.
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
This really is an amazing story, it took me the whole day but I manage to finish it! I love how you wrote the characters and their interactions with one another. I look forward to read in what else you have in store for these characters.

But of course, most of all, I hope things will work for both Yako and Neuro :D

Please keep up the great work!
mary-serenityokumura chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
lo ame

muchas gracias por el fic
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
I get the Kuroshitsuji and Hellsing parts but the others I have no idea of. Can you pretty please tell me which anime or manga they refer to?
Failisse chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
Holy shit, I did not realize when I read this so long ago that the "Goddess" and the "Demon Lord" was actually a reference to Hades and Persephone! After coming back to read this fic again for a third time now it just hit me! That's amazing considering the fact that I love mythology. But yeah, way to add that one in there! Of course it's not an exact correspondence to the myth, but it certainly has enough similarities to make a solid connection. I absolutely love this fic. So much thought has been put into making it and the slow build up to the end was fantastic. I hope you write more of this pairing, because you know how to very well. Thanks so much for this outstanding fic! :)
Quantumphysica chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
This was such a wonderful read… I'm almost completely unfamiliar with Black Butler and Hellsing, so I didn't get much of what Yako was up to during Neuro's absence, but everything else was simply awesome.
The development of their relationship (The kissing! I died!) and Neuro's family (I first shared Yako's disbelief at the thought of Neuro even having parents, but the way you described them was perfectly believable…) and the way Yako grew and changed as a person… wonderfully written!
I know this is a pretty old fic, and given the number of reviews obviously tons of people have already told you how awesome it is, but I couldn't leave without showing my appreciation _
Now, on to read the sequel!
PS: Otto was adorable, and somehow I felt a bit of a big brother vibe from Neuro there… I know he was a really minor OC, but I still hope he reappears in the sequel xD
A Big Fan chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
I have re-read this over and over and over but I don't think I ever connected this until now. Is one of the demon lords in chapter 7 Ciel Phantomhive?
PMS chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Hellsing/MTNN/BB crossover *_* I love this
PMS chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I love the ending where she thought she was in trouble
afegr chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
I SKIPPED THE WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER JUST TO SAY I KNEW IT WAS GRELL AND RONALD FROM THE DESCRIPTIONS I WAS WAITING FOR THE NAMES TO CONFIRM IT