Reviews for Anatomy of Affection
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 8 . 2/22
I get the Kuroshitsuji and Hellsing parts but the others I have no idea of. Can you pretty please tell me which anime or manga they refer to?
Failisse chapter 8 . 2/9
Holy shit, I did not realize when I read this so long ago that the "Goddess" and the "Demon Lord" was actually a reference to Hades and Persephone! After coming back to read this fic again for a third time now it just hit me! That's amazing considering the fact that I love mythology. But yeah, way to add that one in there! Of course it's not an exact correspondence to the myth, but it certainly has enough similarities to make a solid connection. I absolutely love this fic. So much thought has been put into making it and the slow build up to the end was fantastic. I hope you write more of this pairing, because you know how to very well. Thanks so much for this outstanding fic! :)
Quantumphysica chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
This was such a wonderful read… I'm almost completely unfamiliar with Black Butler and Hellsing, so I didn't get much of what Yako was up to during Neuro's absence, but everything else was simply awesome.
The development of their relationship (The kissing! I died!) and Neuro's family (I first shared Yako's disbelief at the thought of Neuro even having parents, but the way you described them was perfectly believable…) and the way Yako grew and changed as a person… wonderfully written!
I know this is a pretty old fic, and given the number of reviews obviously tons of people have already told you how awesome it is, but I couldn't leave without showing my appreciation _
Now, on to read the sequel!
PS: Otto was adorable, and somehow I felt a bit of a big brother vibe from Neuro there… I know he was a really minor OC, but I still hope he reappears in the sequel xD
A Big Fan chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
I have re-read this over and over and over but I don't think I ever connected this until now. Is one of the demon lords in chapter 7 Ciel Phantomhive?
PMS chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Hellsing/MTNN/BB crossover *_* I love this
PMS chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I love the ending where she thought she was in trouble
afegr chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
I SKIPPED THE WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER JUST TO SAY I KNEW IT WAS GRELL AND RONALD FROM THE DESCRIPTIONS I WAS WAITING FOR THE NAMES TO CONFIRM IT
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Been years since I read this ut I didn't realize it kept going.
MekachiKittylove chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Aww! So cute! I love his mom, she's so awesome! o
MekachiKittylove chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Yaaay! Gosh! I swear it just keeps getting better! I've read a lot of fanficts (Not just of Neuko) and yours is by far the best! Kudos! w
MekachiKittylove chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Yaay! A promise! Grow up soon, Yako! w Beautiful chapter, great job! w
MekachiKittylove chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
I'll tell you this, You have an AWESOME talent for writing stories! Holy Crow! U Each chapter is well thought out and beautifully worded. Kudos! Brilliant job! :3
MekachiKittylove chapter 4 . 1/3/2014