Reviews for Alice
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
LOL, oh this chapter was just too brilliant and funny XDD
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Loved this chapter, and loving this storg even though it's discontinued. Alice is my girl! :D
Grace x chapter 45 . 1/8/2014
Hurry up and add more! Im actually DYING to read what happens next! Does alice get turned? Do they die? Do they win? WHAT HAPPENS!
Nyh-Cah chapter 45 . 4/9/2013
I really love all the story. I want to read more, please post another chapter fast! I really need to read more! Love it! (:
FreeLion chapter 45 . 1/8/2013
WOW! The story is just awesome ! Pls cotinue!
kieli13 chapter 45 . 12/11/2012
Thank you for the story, it was soo gooooood...but I see you have discontinued it may I ask why? O.O
TC chapter 45 . 12/16/2011
I know you might not care about this review but to appease the readers of this story why don't you put this story up for adoption, so that someone else will finish the story.
emily kibbe chapter 33 . 12/2/2010
is the band trip you went to called Music in the Parks? And what instrument do you play? i play flute, tenor sax, piano, and i sing.
Asha123 chapter 45 . 11/23/2010
Can you please, please, please write more?
Team Alice and Jasper chapter 45 . 10/28/2010
really good story! Can't wait til next chapter! Well I hope ur still writng a next one...
KimiD chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
again, too cute for words
KimiD chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Already thrumming with her gift i see. too cool.
KimiD chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
LOOOOVE IT! LOVE IT! BIG TEDDY BEAR LOVE IT! Jazz my man you are hooked!
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Like this one too. Very cute!Different.
Chica219 chapter 45 . 9/6/2010
I love this story! Best Alice story on fanfiction! I really like the plot, it is so original! Alice's POV is very interesting, and how you encorperated her being human with the original story. Lol the labor thing was kind of gross, seeing as I was already not feeling good, but I can suck it up. I was wondering why you would discontinue such a great story. Did you get writers block? Or is it discontinued temporarily, due to you working on another story? I would love if you could continue this story. Or if you could at least give an explaination why you discontinued. I would be very happy.
2,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »