Reviews for Etienne
kitsuK8 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Well...I didn't see that coming. Loved it!
Jamie Hook chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
This story was so good it kinda made me physically ill. And pissed.

But, that's a good sign, right? If you can touch the reader in such a way that they want to just beat the crap out of you for not giving them a conclusive ending? (I'm okay with non-conclusive endings though... but, I'm still upset.)

So many questions still left that that little 'Fin' at the bottom just killed me.
Ihni chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Dude that was AWESOME! I didn't see the end coming like that, I totally didn't. BUt it was great. :)
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I like it. Etinne's like Scott's clone or something. Keep up the good work.
samson28 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Very much enjoyed. :)
peppymint chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Oops, seems Etienne has Cyke's powers. Not surprised really.
selina chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
As soon as the Ororo came with the phone call and she said Sabertooth I pieced it all together but you still managed to surprise me. I didn't connect the whole Etienne being Scott 2.0, but I should have. Great writing.
selina chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw *heart melts* I am adoring espionage daddy Remy, and am adoring the background story you have given him out of the bits we've gotten from Wolvie trailers. Your creative mind knows no bounds.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Wait a sec. Fin? Really? Fin? You can't do that!
Sareh chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Wow. That's bloody brilliant.

Though it is really twisted to think that someone was creating babies just to see combinations of powers, it's kinda cool to know that something of Scott's has lived on. *snickers* though to think that Etienne is Scott & Remy's son invites a whole host of inappropriate comments, I think. *g*

I'm taking for a given that Remy doesn't die, right? At least I darn well hope so! I conveniently hope that the tracker in his neck can somehow be neutralised. In some cases it's nice leaving things up to the reader. :)

I like how you've used Sabretooth's mindset, sick though it is, from the comics and had it come to play here in this movie-fic.

The way the flashbacks jumped around in time was a really cool style. It's lots more fun piecing together the pieces of the story, methinks.

I really enjoyed reading this story and am adding it to my favourites. I hope that there will be more X-Men stories in the future.. maybe after the Wolverine film comes out? (hint, hint ;) )
Sareh chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This has to be one of my favourite fics already. The Logan-Remy antagonism is well expressed (I love the fight scene at the entrance- I didn't realise how much I missed reading your cool fight scenes 'til now.) Rogue's character is interesting too. It's funny how she spots Remy's ways a mile off. *g*

It's great to see the Scott/Remy scenes. Just a couple days ago I was thinking that I missed the Elemental 'verse and had a re-read of the vignettes you wrote. It's cool seeing them in a different dynamic here.

The banter is *brilliant*. The father/son banter as well as that between Remy & Rogue. It was heartbreaking seeing Etienne crying. :'( (Btw. I adore Etienne.) Hopefully things can work out for them.
Prexistence chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
wow! i love this fic! especially the part u added of Scott/Slim helping Gambit find Etienne. Poor Remy. Never gets a break, but thats why we love him so. Hope you decide to do more like this!
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Whoa! It can't be finished! This is just getting seriously interesting.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Love this! I totatlly see all that Origins inspired stuff. Blends in real well. This is great stuff.
BJ2 chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
First, Yay! You're writing X again! It's so nice to read you again. :) Second, holy crap! Poor Remy! You meant the end of this chapter, right? You can't end the story there unless you're starting a second story that starts where this one left off, right? Waiting impatiently for an update.