Reviews for Celestial
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 5 . 4/3
Whoa! Squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it! Took my breathe away again! So what will happen next? Will the bad guy found or not? When you going to do more story, soon I hope? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from your heart. Good Luck!
Fangirl2142 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Post the next chapter. Post it! NOW!pleeaassssee. Please!
asfhl chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
this is so good! please continue! :)
angelique chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
that bit with hermione just about broke my heart...I LOVE IT
Saturnblue chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Hermione seem to be in tune with the spiritual energy. It's rather interesting to see the reaction toward a Celestial living with the mortals. Maybe it's the heaven or fate or destiny at work to give any Celestial they send to mortal world have extra help in order to lighter their duty load or make the journey a bit easier instead of harder to accomplish the task. Maybe this time Lily and James along with the rest of the family will finally heal from this wound that have cost them so very much. What happened to Sirius in this story? Is he still around since Remus is still around? Will harry be joining as a student or as a adult to help fight against Voldemort?
Venus914 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
No to Lily, my God. It would be incest. Lily is still Harry's mom, even if it's in different universe. Tonks sounds nice but she's old like Lily. Hermione is muggleborn, like Lily, and she's annoying. Kinda like Percy. I prefer Luna obviously. If you noticed, im against muggleborns and relationships between older women and younger men. Both makes my skin crawl.
LittleMissSunshine249 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I love this. So much. I just... it's amazing. Beautiful. 3
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Shame stopped.
DDwelling chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
i love it! :)
Mick-Ann chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I love this story please update.
Fictional History chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Love it!
BreGurl23 chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
hurry up with chapter 6 please :)
MzMilo chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
love it! :)
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
please update soon :)
Red Echantress chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
This story is giving me a goosebumps...hahaha...update soon!