Reviews for Breath and Skin
unibbie chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
To be brutily honest this was the best fanfic of rorschach I have ever read. I have checked high and low and finally found the one. Great job
Kooshee chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
This is the first fic I have legitimately cried from in I don't know how many years.

Your words are amazing. So talented...just wow.
Kooshee chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
'incomprehensible artifacts' made me lol so hard. I'm loving this so, so much.
LilttleFreak chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Hello hello! I think (or at least really hope) I've reviewed before, but I would like to ask you something.
Would you mind if I borrowed a couple things from your story? This has been my favorite fanfic for a while, and I would love to bring some of your brilliant ideas into my own. You would, of course, be credited.

Either way, let me know.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Okay wow. This story was beyond beautiful and amazing. So well done. Kudos dear. I was in love every step of the way. Now I'm kind of sad it's over actually. Haha But yeah. The meshing of Chloe and Walter was lovely. Chloe was an awesome oc. I adore her. :) The chemistry between them was excellent and just all the words of praise.
Kittycat0521 chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
OH MY GOD! U ROCK! I was on edge since the beginning and u didnt disappoint! Love ur story
yifrodit chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
I read the whole thing in one go! It was perfect, i enjoyed every second of it!
Mmm Sugar Cubes chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Hurm.

I originally didn't want to review but, I thought why not? ;-)

This was awesome... everything about it was well-structured, well-placed, and well-crafted. I'll mark it as one of my favorites; I promise. There's just so little time and so much joy to bring to us.

Oh and btw, Chloe says hi. 3

Warm regards,
Walter Kovacs
Eden Cespedes chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Yay :)
realbojangles chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
AHHHHHH I LOVED IT! Loved Chloe. She was a great OC OuO
To lazy to logon chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
An old wound that never truly mended. Chloe knew about such things; cuts on the soul which no amount of artifice could cleanse, no skilled surgeon close. Like phantom pains from a lost limb, they could only be endured.

This, this right here will keep me reading. You have a wonderful way with words.
a person chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
this was so good! Good job!
graypheonix chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Horror and wonder...and strangely true. Heh, not a bad chapter; though like the TvTropes page for this...how the hell did you take a shit-tastic concept that would have been mary-sue-land...and turn it into something that mattered? Heh, damn good writing, that's what. As such, a great story, by a damn decent writer (and that, my dear, is a higher and loftier title for one who puts pen to paper; an author can write a book, trash or good; but a writer is remembered, and resonates personally with the reader for a while, if not forever). As such, its been worth the read. Update again soon, ja ne.
Moon Surfer chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Ah so beautiful! *tears* :)
kaiiju chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
Decent OC romance? Rare, at best. Fantastic OC romance? Practically unheard of. Thanks for the great read!