Reviews for The Day The Earth Stood Still
PAT2024 chapter 43 . 5/10
I am kind of angry right now, because I loved so much your story and it is not finished... I thought you said you would finish it, but the last update was more than a year ago, I doubt you will ever finish it... I am so sad, because it was really good and well written and I particularly liked that they apparently were going to end as a huge happy family without major drama and I found it refreshing ...

Please, give us some updates soon, I'll put you on alert and hope for the best... Thank you for sharing.
Emma chapter 43 . 5/2
Just finished reading what you have so far and have loved it. Please finish the remaining chapters as soon as you're able - I can't stand the suspense of not knowing how things turn out. Best wishes!
Halo221 chapter 13 . 4/22
I vote they give it a go! ;)
Halo221 chapter 12 . 4/22
Wow
Halo221 chapter 8 . 4/20
Whew! Very hot!
Halo221 chapter 6 . 4/19
Omg, this chapter! Wow! What he says to her at lunch, how she accepts him, their kissing? Wow!
Halo221 chapter 2 . 4/19
Awesome
Halo221 chapter 1 . 4/19
What a fun change from canon! Very excited to see where you take this!
DANG IT! I'm hooked on this story! I hope you haven't abandoned it.. :(
Kamizune chapter 28 . 3/5
Fantastic chapter. Love that version of Charlie Swan. And you know what? Only hinting at lemons actually works wonders. Waaaaaay better than an in-depth description.
Cheers
Kami
Kamizune chapter 26 . 3/5
I so love Rosalie's pov. You make her so... deep. I just love it.
Hugs
Kami
jk chapter 5 . 2/27
Is Bella good for anything? She doesn't even know the year of her ducking car? Wtf? Can this useless wench do anything?
jk chapter 2 . 2/26
With why have bekla going on and on like a fangirk all day only to have her mind silenced in her truck at 120 feet? Her thoughts are solo annoying...,he's beautiful, why would he like me, no not gym,he's beautiful,he's wonderful, I'm plain, I'm boring, omg omg omg could he like Like me...
Annoying bitch, Edward should slap that stupid bitch and go find a real woman
jk chapter 1 . 2/26
So you thought you'd rewrite twilight but with an epic twist, Edward can hear bell as thoughts and turns out she's just a immature fangirl...seriously could she be any more fucking annoying? She's a giddy little idiot just Luke all the other girls...why would he like her she's a blubbering idiot
hannaha11104 chapter 43 . 2/24
Crap that sucks I read this all the way through to this point and now a cliffhanger. I absolutely love your story and I reaaoy can't wait for the next chapter especially since it has been a year since this last chapter was put up. I'm excited to find out what happens next in this very unique and amazing story!
Melissa