Reviews for The Day The Earth Stood Still
allers306 chapter 43 . 7/24
Please update soon!
beelzeebub chapter 43 . 7/20
hi, please continue this , beat rewrite I have read.
skling75 chapter 43 . 7/9
I have read twice and really can't wait until you update, soon I hope
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 5 . 7/6
I do am in love with the Bella and Edward here who simply are... Well Bella's herself but the Edward is spectacular! He's so not wallowing all the time, positive minded... It'd have made the story whole lot happier... But then again some people seem to have.. Not hate but not particularly like the Edward and Bella of Stephenie Meyer but if Edward hadn't been like that, the story wouldn't have been that strong and interesting anyway I like them too
mommakat chapter 43 . 6/14
Hi Sare !
I jusr finished rereading and wanted to thank you. I do love this story and appreciate your talent and imagination!
I hope an update will come soon, but if not, you are well worth the wait!
Hope you're having a wonderful day,
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 43 . 6/12
This story is such an interesting take on Twilight! I've been enjoying reading it, and I hope you're still planning to finish it. :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 41 . 6/12
Yay I love it when Tanya and Charlie are mates! I've only seen it in one or maybe two other stories. I liked her panicky reaction to it too. :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 26 . 6/7
I love your Rosalie.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 25 . 6/7
I have to say, I love this twist- and it makes sense that Rosalie could latch onto pre-wolf Jake's (aka The-Jacob-That-I-Like) youthful ingenuousness. I really like how there are all these bridges to understanding and communication being built between Jake and the Cullens- hopefully it will make things easier/better/less stupid. Take your pick. ;)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh my goodness, I love the start of this! Somehow I think I won't be getting much done today... :D
princessspot5 chapter 43 . 5/24
I hope you are able to continue this at some point. I know there could be many factors that have kept you from finishing. If it is something happening in RL I definitely get it. I am a family physician and went from a busy practice with a very active lifestyle including being a distance runner to being severely disabled due to a spinal injury, a staph infection in the vertabrae complicating surgery and requiring further emergency surgery, 6 weeks of IV antibiotics, and 12 years later I am bedridden and in severe pain nearly constantly. So I understand things can happen out of our control to change our plans.
I really like your Edward and Bella. I really like Rose in this too. I love the concept that the Cullens would be more careful to be sure that no harm could come to Bella from exposure to vampire ejaculate and that they immediately address the fact that viable sperm could be an issue. I applaud that the Cullens deal with the nomads immediately while they have them in an isolated area, and clearly outnumbered, makes more sense. Stephanie Meyers version is more dramatic but makes less sense. I also really like how Bella handles Edward's meltdowns, especially after he injures her thigh. It shows a much more mature equal relationship that they talk things through instead of him unilaterally deciding what is best for her. I suspect some might be shocked at the amout of sex going on, but in essence the moment they accept that the are mates, mates for eternity, it would seem that they are married in most senses except legally. The fact that they discuss sex, share fantasies and are sure to use protection is so much healthier than most real life relationships. I would love to read how this plays out, what happens to Charlie and Tanya, how the inevitable interaction with the Volturi plays out from your incredible imagination and writing. I hope you do come back and finish this someday. I wish you well in your life and in your writing.
PAT2024 chapter 43 . 5/10
I am kind of angry right now, because I loved so much your story and it is not finished... I thought you said you would finish it, but the last update was more than a year ago, I doubt you will ever finish it... I am so sad, because it was really good and well written and I particularly liked that they apparently were going to end as a huge happy family without major drama and I found it refreshing ...

Please, give us some updates soon, I'll put you on alert and hope for the best... Thank you for sharing.
Emma chapter 43 . 5/2
Just finished reading what you have so far and have loved it. Please finish the remaining chapters as soon as you're able - I can't stand the suspense of not knowing how things turn out. Best wishes!
Halo221 chapter 13 . 4/22
I vote they give it a go! ;)
Halo221 chapter 12 . 4/22