Reviews for The Day The Earth Stood Still
Guest chapter 43 . 11/10/2015
You said you wouldn't wait 2 years again? It says it was updated Feb 2014...going on two years. Please update soon. I miss this fic!
ninaphair chapter 43 . 11/7/2015
Love the story and can't wait to meet the twins. Will they be part of the story?
SarcasticBimbo chapter 43 . 10/29/2015
I can't even begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading this story. I notice that it's been almost two years since you've updated, so I am really hoping and praying that you will continue it at some point in the near future, and you haven't abandoned it. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
What an amazing and unusual twist you've created here. I love the fact that Rosalie regards Jacob as a son. I'm not much of a Jacob fan, but I really love him in this story. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Purradox chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
Well it hasn't been two and a half years YET! But it has been a year and a half. This story is great. I love when Charlie mates with Tanya! Update with whatever you have soon! Prove yourself wrong; whilst I go and check out some of your other endeavors.
MamaSandy chapter 43 . 10/23/2015
Is there more to this yet? Will it be finished?
Purradox chapter 25 . 10/21/2015
This! This is the type of chapter I like. And wish it was cannon in the stories. This made me tear up a little bit too! It just makes sense to me with the Cullen's and them trying to maintain humanity that Rose would befriend someone she'd have something in common with. I mean NONE of them had any friends. That's the most awful existance I could think of.

PS. I do hope you get to posting an update to this story soon. It is a great tale and should be finished. Hello real life move on out the way, yeah?!
hatchlingpendragon chapter 43 . 10/19/2015
I've only skimmed the original Twilight series, and my thoughts of it are neither love nor hate. But I am quite honestly hooked by this story and I find much to applaud. I'm going to keep it generic so as not to spoil things for the first-time readers.

First, there is your refreshing change of perspective from the original, being told from Edward's POV, and then that you make some crucial changes/twists to the story origin and timeline that are both intriguing and unique. Or at least this story is unique at least as far as I've read of its kind, and I'll admit I'm not much a reader of Twilight fanfiction.

Then there is the way you give reasonable, rational 'happy endings' to the characters, while continuing to put them through difficult supernatural and 'real-life' situations that they handle both realistically and logically, and I enjoy that kind of character development. Your characters' dialogue is wonderful, by the way. I love seeing evidence of Edward's past in the style of his writing.

I am entertained by your writing of intimacy too of course (hot stuff, by the way, my honesty demands I put that there), but I am more thoroughly hooked by reading a good story, and I will very much look forward to seeing where yours goes.

Grammar and punctuation-wise: as far as the very rare mistype, I have nothing to complain, and that is a compliment that I -love- to be able to give.

Thank you for your writing! I will await the next chapter with all anticipation and patience.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
He is really working the Kinsey scale. Very feminine Edward.
xBluebells chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Amazing chapter. Loved it!
xBluebells chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
This Edward is definitely less broody than the original one and optimistic.
xBluebells chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Interesting chapter. I really liked it. Gonna
Fallow52 chapter 43 . 8/12/2015
Evil cliffhanger and no update in one and a half years (2/2014-9/2015) but still not allowed to complain since Sare Liz did promise that it would not take two and a half years... ;)

For the story : Kudos :)
allers306 chapter 43 . 7/24/2015
Please update soon!
beelzeebub chapter 43 . 7/20/2015
hi, please continue this , beat rewrite I have read.
5,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »