Reviews for The Day The Earth Stood Still
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 1 . 2/18
Pleeeeeeease come back to the story. I really miss these guys.
Omg wtf! This book isn't gonna get finished is it?
Bellas a bitch. Ive always hated her
Please update soon, it's been more than two and a half years. Love the story!
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 43 . 12/30/2016
I sure adore this story. It is in my top 5 of all time. I wish you would continue it. I miss your updates. It's funny, clever, hot as hell, all the good stuff. Take care and hope u have a wonderful 2017!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/13/2016
hope you will find time to finish this fabulous story
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 43 . 11/5/2016
It's been over two and a half years.
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 43 . 10/24/2016
I thought you said nothing like 2 1/2 years?
JustValeP chapter 43 . 10/10/2016
Funny thing how you said it wouldn't take you two years and a half to update, yet here we are. I really really love your story and I was wondering whether you're going to finish it or if you're even still in .
At least tell me who wins the bet!
I hope you'll come back
Wonwordful chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Aww! I love how loving you've written Edward to be. The way he'd touch her like he did a piano was beautiful, and when he said her truck was older than Alice and Jasper's marriage I cackled out loud! What a wonderful story :) Thank you!
Wonwordful chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Wow, I love this! It's so sweet, I smiled and blushed like a high school girl the whole way as I read this. What a wonderful twist with him being able to read her mine, and her not being his singer. I can't wait to read the rest of this AU! Thanks for writing! :)
anon91 chapter 43 . 8/17/2016
I love this story so much, I just read it again and I was wondering if you are going to be updating anytime soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Are you going to finish this awesome story?
You said it wouldn't take 2 1/2 years
Missyok chapter 43 . 7/30/2016
Missing your words! I've probably read this story 10 times. Would love to see the end!
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 43 . 7/3/2016
this is really good, but it's been two years, so where is the happily ever after? is Charlie going to become a vampire to be with Tanya? What about Renesmee? Is she going to make an appearance? I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
5,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »