Reviews for The Day The Earth Stood Still
jkr1995 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
i love this story i don't even think i can wait for the next chapter! i love it i love every single word u oput into this story :D update soon please
bluebaby3296 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
25 pages on word? damn...anyway the end of the ch omg had me frickin cracking up! omg the squirrel stuff...genius! cant wait for the next update...poor edward must b embaressed as all hell bout getting the sex talk...hahahahah...*cracks up*
bluebaby3296 chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
loved it!
sillyaddict13 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
that was really and i mean really HOT!
tinkerbell72 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
I am new to fanfiction, this is my first review. I am loving this. I was surprised at myself while reading the original Twilight saga, but I have to say you could give Stephenie a run for her money. I like the twist or natural of the story line, its current in the world today, the writing just flows. I cant wait to read the rest of it... Hint, hint. It has left me sitting on the edge of my seat wanting more..

I have reread the original saga "a few times" and I am looking forward to rereading this. Once I do, I may have an actual review rather than just the compliments.

Good job, very entertaining.

ExploitingReality chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Wow...Just wow! This is a truly amazing story! Please, please update soon!

I love, love love your Edward, and my god, the growling scene in Chapter...7 I believe it was? *swoon!*

So good! Please don't even think about/mention not continuing this!
hollandlilies chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
I must admit that it in a lot of ways I like your version of Twilight so much more, because to me it seems like Edward is so much more believable. So far it seems like you have done a great job of capturing a 104 year old vampire trapped in a 17 year old body who realizes that although the girl he is in love with is human, that the love is irreversible and their relationship is the right thing for both of them. It is also helpful that she isn't his singer and her mind offers a shield to him. That is a cool concept too because it is like in Breaking Dawn where she can expand her shield to others only Edward has managed to tap into it without her help.

It always amazed me in the Twilight sequel that although everyone in the Cullen family knew that a vampire mating was for life that no one brough it up. Especially when Edward described imprinting and said something along the lines of how it was similar. I think it was rather oblivious of them all to allow Edward to fight it all along when they all should have know there was nothing they could do, and embrace it and work with it like they are in your story.

For me you really did take all of those annoying indescrepancies and fix them to make the story more relatable and I can't wait to read your next chapter.
MissRebecca912 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Awesomme! Great chapter.

Well done :)
revmoonie20 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
WOW! please continue!
ytdollface chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
I still haven't found the words to describe this chapter... Can't wait for the update.
YankeeDiva chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
There is a intensity to this story that so many other writers are missing. Very orginal in it's spin and view and I love seeing Edwards pov so much in this Definately a author to watch out for and a instant add to favorites. Cannot wait to see where you take this.

kar0245 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Love it!
jlyric chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
I just found your story today and did a mass power read. I must say this story is something else. But in a good way. Your style is fluent, though I admit sometimes the words got a bit long. But overall I'd say a job well done. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

ChickWhisperer chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Sparkly dark chocolate with whipped cream and caramel is more like it! Woohoo! Loved it! And the notion of condom testing is just too funny! LMBO You know they're all having fun with that! Loved that! And of course the always lovable Alice!Another great chapter! Keep 'em comin'. ~ Jen
rms chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Damn that was HOT. I will be waiting for more!
5,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 .. Last Next »