Reviews for The Day The Earth Stood Still
ChickWhisperer chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Another fantastic chapter! The verbage you use is just so ... Edward... it's perfect. And OMG the purring... I can just imagine it. Oh ... just to be Bella for that one moment! HOT! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
ACaskettStory chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Ok I really liked this chapter it was so good. I love te fact it is from Edwards point of veiw but also Bella's because you know what hse is thinking. It is really good. Your readers can both experince what both Bella and Edwrad are feeling without you having to go into two differnt point of veiws for the same events. So each chapter is differnt from the last. And this story is very original I never read one like this. Really good.
ACaskettStory chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
OMG it was so good. You really have to update soon.
darkflame567356 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Good job plz update!
chrissylou1176 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
I really like this twist of not having to worry about the blood factor for Bella. I also like that he can read her mind. It adds a different dimension.

Don't let them have sex in the next chapter - drag it out a little more, let her find something that spooks her in his journals or something. We need a litte more anticipation!
Jill428972 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
LOVE The new chapter... it was so good i can't wait for the next one ... it was really good keep up the great work... it was really really good
Tinkerbell chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
I cant wait until the next chapter is posted. It has been a pleasure. I have to say that I didn't think I would find anything as good as the actual Twilight saga, but you are giving Stephenie a run for her money. Well done.
idealistic4ever chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
I loved Edward's journal entry...it was like reading poetry! Awesome! Oh, and the whole condom thing...genius!
idealistic4ever chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Uh...love it! If this chapter 4 and you are working on chapter 6, then where is chapter 5? Come on throw us bone here and give us chapter 5-parts 1 and 2! Love this story! Keep it coming!
Princess of the Cupcakes chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I freakin love this! I've read a couple of other stories that tried to do this, but this is by far the best! Keep writing! :)
ochiteirutenshi chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
I love you. I really do. My inner History teacher loves that you are the first author I have seen that has placed Edward in the correct era. So many say he is from the Victorian era, but someone went out and found that he was from the Edwardian period. *glomp hugs* Sorry. Fangirl moment. I am a history major in college so yeah... *grins sheepishly*
Iadorepugs chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Definitely as good as sparkly chocolate with extra sparkles on top, and whipped cream with a cherry.

Please...keep the chapters coming. I'm enjoying reading the less restrained, less brooding Edward. (even though I still love the original Edward)

Casey
VogueThousand chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
So hot ! XP I can't wait to see what happens next.
nashonne chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
omfg! this story is beyond awesome! i cannot wait for the next chapter!
jada1 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
That was amazingly hot! I cannot wait for the next chapter . .. hehe . .. Condom Testing Night ;)
5,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 .. Last Next »