Reviews for The Day The Earth Stood Still
JustJo94 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I love your perspective on this! I love how the angst is toned down, and our favorite couple can just enjoy each other.

I love your version of Edward and Bella. They are so easy going, and they fit each other like mutt and jeff, frick and frack, arm and hammer, pork and beans, beans and get the idea.

I love this and I cannot wait for the next edition!

BriseisRose chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Haha! That was probably the most serious thing Emmett has said! Well, that's probably because it was about that, but lol. Poor Edward, can't control himself and then there's Bella's mind. Looking forward to the next one!
hollandlilies chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
That was another great chapter. I really love how you are allowing Bella to truly help Edward with all of the turmoil floating around his head, because it was disappointing that Bella wasn't really privileged to that information in the Twilight series. That is just one more way that I think you have completely improved upon their relationship. Bella's reactions to the baby thing was so perfect too because she didn't right him off or get upset she handled in a calm and collected manner and it made the whole situation better.

Her idea of marriage and commitment was something that also totally irked me in the books becuase here she was all I want to die for you, but yet she didn't want to marry him. I was always like wow how crazy is that. I got that she had issues with her parents, but it still seemed rather unbelievable that she would resist being with the love of her life through marriage as strongly as she did. Once again her reaction in your story was much more believable.

And of course I can't finish the comments without mentioning Emmet's hilarious input on the condom/sex thing. I was cracking up, and yay for Edward being all prepared and ready. Can't wait to see if it happens as planned.
ms.mars chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
this story is really well written and i can't wait for the next chapter - please don't make us wait too long!
Haylzi chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I love this story its great that he has access to her mind cant wait for them to get back to edwards. I love emmett his so funny, pls update soon your doing a great job :)
MissRebecca912 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Gosh, you're like the best writer ever! This was such an awesome chapter and thanks for getting them all up pretty quickly.

Wodnerful job :)
revmoonie20 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Very impressive. the story is consitent and the ideas flow beautifully. interesting twist with Edward looking through the microscope and realizing that he still has some human aspect left. all in all an amazing story. please continue.
mamato chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Your story is absolutely amazing, and I'm so glad I came across it! No matter what, please update soon and don't let writer's block get you down. The next chapter will hopefully contain all the lemony goodness that we are in anticipation of...! I can't wait! Edward is SO awesome in this fic!
DeydreamBeliever chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Awesome job. Very well written, excellent copy editing. I don't know if I should say this where it can be read by the general public, but I think I might possibly like this better than the original. Hopefully, no one will hate me for saying that, but I thought you deserved to hear it. I was distraught throughout New Moon, tense and torn throughout Eclipse, at least the first time I read them. Things would have gone so much better if they had simply communicated effectively. I have to give Stephenie credit for creating the most memorable characters I have ever encountered though. That is her true genius - that and capturing the essence of the desire we all have to be loved so utterly and completely. I love that we get to play with her characters like this. So, yes, please continue your story. I am absolutely loving it.
ACaskettStory chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I loved this story. Your really good at writing please continue. I love the fact that he figured out that he can have a baby with her. Very differnt and original. Cool. I like a lot. Please update as soon as you can. I love Edward YA! :)
edwardlovinmom chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I loved this chapter. You've written their bond amazingly. I love the interaction with Jasper, he's often an over-looked character. I love how you are writing Emmett.
Jill428972 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Great chapter can't wait for the next one... and thanks for replying your the only one i know so far to do that ... whens the next chapter comming out can't wait keep up the awsome work
jlyric chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Man Emmett is my hero on so many levels...which probably isn't right, but ehh. :D And btw, poor squirrel. Probably scarred for life.

ziksupanaturalminx chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
love it actually!
idealistic4ever chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
OMG...these last two parts have been torture! I can't wait to find out what actually goes down with Bella and Edward, but I have to say I love how you portray Emmett! His whole silent condom/sex speech was hillarious! I don't think you make him obnoxious though...that's what I have been going for with my Emmett...light, but not stupid! Awesome! : )
5,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 .. Last Next »