Reviews for The Day The Earth Stood Still
Jedi Buttercup chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Aw. They're so sweet together amidst the drama; I love how Edward being able to hear her gives *Bella* a chance to be supportive and protecting in the relationship, too, instead of always waiting on him.

Grinned at this: "For reasons beyond my ken, Edward, you’re masochistic on several levels, and this seems to be only one of them." Too, too true. But whereas I facepalmed at that in Twilight, I can't help but be sympathetic to him here; he's a real person, not a stereotype.

Heh, and Bella got to check him on being grumpy in this chapter! Oh, their relationship is so much more healthy here, I love it. Looking forward to the next chapter; all the advice was kind of hilarious, poor frustrated Edward.
Iadorepugs chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
this has been so much fun to read...I love all of Edward's family advice, and that you have him taking it in the tone it is intended in.

can't wait for the next chapter...
tinkerbell72 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Another great chapter. As always cant wait to read the next.

As much as we all want to get to the juicy stuff, I appreciate the time and detail that you have put in each chapter.

Unlike some of the smut that I have read, each chapter flows nicely, there is a lot of detail and its much appreciated. I am looking forward to seeing how the next chapter plays out. I hope we wont be waiting too long, but then again I understand that it takes time to write. I must say that the you have made it seem effortless. That is definately a compliment.

You have a way with words. The makings of a gifted writer.

I imagine the session between Edward and Bella will a juicy one and I look forward to reading it.

Job well done.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
Favorite line: "Apparently Angelic Edward was going commando. I’d have to remember that." Hee.

Interesting, interesting, interesting about the microscope experiment. I haven't read further than the first book, but I've been spoiled to death about the rest of them, so- knowing about that particular possibility from the beginning, it's going to be really fascinating to see how that affects the storyline.

Still loving your take on this. *clicking next*
ochiteirutenshi chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
*laughs* I keep on trying to imagine my History professors reading fanfiction and I keep on laughing. You have a kick ass beta there though. *grins* I am loving this story though. It is fairly unique. I never have seen a fic yet where Edward can access Bella's mind, or is so tied to her as a mate. You have any recommendations for anything similar in those trains of thought?

I look forward to more!
SoManyObsessions chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Lmao I love this, them all going into the planning, so funny.
darkflame567356 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Good job!

UPdate SOON!

Love your fan,

Angelus384 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
hehe! Love it! That's one great family. Plus Edward is dorable. Love it!
Love is the key to the world chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I liked the Hermione thing in the last chapter.
ExploitingReality chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Oh my god, your Emmett had me laughing aloud. Very amusing. Poor Edward.

Needless to say, anticipating the next chapter so please update soon!
jkr1995 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
i love this story i don't even think i can wait for the next chapter! i love it i love every single word u oput into this story :D update soon please
bluebaby3296 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
25 pages on word? damn...anyway the end of the ch omg had me frickin cracking up! omg the squirrel stuff...genius! cant wait for the next update...poor edward must b embaressed as all hell bout getting the sex talk...hahahahah...*cracks up*
bluebaby3296 chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
loved it!
sillyaddict13 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
that was really and i mean really HOT!
tinkerbell72 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
I am new to fanfiction, this is my first review. I am loving this. I was surprised at myself while reading the original Twilight saga, but I have to say you could give Stephenie a run for her money. I like the twist or natural of the story line, its current in the world today, the writing just flows. I cant wait to read the rest of it... Hint, hint. It has left me sitting on the edge of my seat wanting more..

I have reread the original saga "a few times" and I am looking forward to rereading this. Once I do, I may have an actual review rather than just the compliments.

Good job, very entertaining.

5,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 .. Last Next »