Reviews for The Day The Earth Stood Still
ACaskettStory chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
OMG it was so good. You really have to update soon.
darkflame567356 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Good job plz update!
chrissylou1176 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
I really like this twist of not having to worry about the blood factor for Bella. I also like that he can read her mind. It adds a different dimension.

Don't let them have sex in the next chapter - drag it out a little more, let her find something that spooks her in his journals or something. We need a litte more anticipation!
Jill428972 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
LOVE The new chapter... it was so good i can't wait for the next one ... it was really good keep up the great work... it was really really good
Tinkerbell chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
I cant wait until the next chapter is posted. It has been a pleasure. I have to say that I didn't think I would find anything as good as the actual Twilight saga, but you are giving Stephenie a run for her money. Well done.
idealistic4ever chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
I loved Edward's journal entry...it was like reading poetry! Awesome! Oh, and the whole condom thing...genius!
idealistic4ever chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Uh...love it! If this chapter 4 and you are working on chapter 6, then where is chapter 5? Come on throw us bone here and give us chapter 5-parts 1 and 2! Love this story! Keep it coming!
Princess of the Cupcakes chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I freakin love this! I've read a couple of other stories that tried to do this, but this is by far the best! Keep writing! :)
ochiteirutenshi chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
I love you. I really do. My inner History teacher loves that you are the first author I have seen that has placed Edward in the correct era. So many say he is from the Victorian era, but someone went out and found that he was from the Edwardian period. *glomp hugs* Sorry. Fangirl moment. I am a history major in college so yeah... *grins sheepishly*
Iadorepugs chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Definitely as good as sparkly chocolate with extra sparkles on top, and whipped cream with a cherry.

Please...keep the chapters coming. I'm enjoying reading the less restrained, less brooding Edward. (even though I still love the original Edward)

Casey
VogueThousand chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
So hot ! XP I can't wait to see what happens next.
nashonne chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
omfg! this story is beyond awesome! i cannot wait for the next chapter!
jada1 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
That was amazingly hot! I cannot wait for the next chapter . .. hehe . .. Condom Testing Night ;)
EJObsession chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
sparkly chocolate with extra sparkles XD
edwardlovinmom chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
You've written an amazing story so far and I am anxious for you to continue it.
5,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 .. Last Next »