Reviews for Sweet Lullaby
lilyflower101 chapter 27 . 4/1
Love it! :)
NYPDBURN07 chapter 26 . 3/18
But I don't want the next chapter to be the last lol I love this story and tony turning into a baby
MichaelCotedeWeatherly chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
I absolutely love this story! I have lost count of how many times I have read it! X
sassytxnmama chapter 27 . 5/22/2014
Wow, that was an amazing story! There were many spots that brought tears to my eyes. Off to read the next story!
Cait chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
"No idea why Ducky said it, he's as British as they come lol, but he just wants to be loved!" *snugs* I love you for saying that! It made my night! Also, yeah, diapers is way more American. So cheers!
Gina chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
We just say oatmeal. I have no idea if porridge is the same thing or not, but its ok :)
Syret chapter 27 . 12/9/2012
Loved It!
Lotusja chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Sitting here quietly laughing my head off because if I laughed out loud, everyone would think I am crazy. mwah
Athena Silverwolf chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
OH MY GOD...I loved this. It's ingenious. How did you think of it? I loved the stuffed animal crime scene. Having Gibbs replace the peacock with the German Shepherd puppy was so cute and so sweet. I really like the whole Father-Son idea and the way Abby picks up on the little things. I also like how Gibba knows things without Tony having to say anything. SO GOOD!
lindycat chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Hey, I know this is an older story, but I still have to comment.

While I realize that taking Tony with them is a plot device, it is one that (imo) runs way too far outside of reasonable belief. Especially when used to generate a punishment for misbehavior. The spanking itself isn't nearly as much as an issue as Gibbs placing the responsibility for the behavior of an unsupervised toddler on the toddler rather than where it belongs, on the adult who created the situation.
KazeKeara 2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
love it
dr3 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Just have to say that this story is so cute ;P
Suezanne chapter 23 . 3/7/2012
British is fine I know a lot of British idioms
Batman-Joker-Lover chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
this story was so sweet! I loved every bit! but my favorite part was when Gibbs convinced Tony that he does act like a baby by playing "i got you nose" so cute! Keep it going!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww A Baby Tony... U Should Have Made Him Like 3-4 So He Could At Least Walk Properly.

& I Not 100% Sure(Like 80%-90% Sure), But, I Thought That Ducky Scottish.