Reviews for Sweet Lullaby
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
I'm sorry, but Gibbs went to far when he spanked baby Tony. Tony is already having nightmares from the times his own father hit him. Gibbs could have tried another method to discipline a baby that has already suffered the affect of abuse. Tony is mentally scarred by the abuse in his childhood, so a spanking would only make it worse. When Gibbs hit him, he would have relived the trauma of his youth.

In real life, Tony would become afraid of Gibbs. My father did the same thing to my brother, and my brother was afraid to come near my father. He had to rebuild his trust all over again.

This not discipline; it's abuse because Tony is too small to be hit. He not even two, and he just started walking two days ago. A baby should never be hit repeatedly. Think before you write.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
omg this is soo cute
Guest chapter 21 . 7/25/2015
Abby isn't stupid she wouldn't jump on a baby with a broken home
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Ok so your taking psychology right? I was wondering if I could ask you a question.
lilyflower101 chapter 27 . 4/1/2015
Love it! :)
NYPDBURN07 chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
But I don't want the next chapter to be the last lol I love this story and tony turning into a baby
MichaelCotedeWeatherly chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
I absolutely love this story! I have lost count of how many times I have read it! X
sassytxnmama chapter 27 . 5/22/2014
Wow, that was an amazing story! There were many spots that brought tears to my eyes. Off to read the next story!
Cait chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
"No idea why Ducky said it, he's as British as they come lol, but he just wants to be loved!" *snugs* I love you for saying that! It made my night! Also, yeah, diapers is way more American. So cheers!
Gina chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
We just say oatmeal. I have no idea if porridge is the same thing or not, but its ok :)
Syret chapter 27 . 12/9/2012
Loved It!
Lotusja chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Sitting here quietly laughing my head off because if I laughed out loud, everyone would think I am crazy. mwah
Athena Silverwolf chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
OH MY GOD...I loved this. It's ingenious. How did you think of it? I loved the stuffed animal crime scene. Having Gibbs replace the peacock with the German Shepherd puppy was so cute and so sweet. I really like the whole Father-Son idea and the way Abby picks up on the little things. I also like how Gibba knows things without Tony having to say anything. SO GOOD!
lindycat chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Hey, I know this is an older story, but I still have to comment.

While I realize that taking Tony with them is a plot device, it is one that (imo) runs way too far outside of reasonable belief. Especially when used to generate a punishment for misbehavior. The spanking itself isn't nearly as much as an issue as Gibbs placing the responsibility for the behavior of an unsupervised toddler on the toddler rather than where it belongs, on the adult who created the situation.
KazeKeara 2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012