Reviews for Girls! Girls! Girls!
Shazza chapter 8 . 4/15
I've read all your S&A verse before, upon my second reading thru I decided to give this one a try as well. I was so pleased with the story. It was hilarious as well as unexpectedly tender and sweet. Thanks so much.
LaughinginNihon chapter 8 . 2/4
My poor poor neighbors. They're probably wondering what sort of hysterical foreigner they're stuck with.
Abby chapter 8 . 1/11
Longtime fan of your Strangers and Angels verse... I forgot that I'd never read this one before. But I'm happy because it gave me something new to read, finally.

I really enjoyed this. I'm sure I never read it because I couldn't/didn't want to think of the boys, as girls. I found it really entertaining though.

I love The Swedes' interactions with the boys (girls?). Yay for Michael, for sticking up for Dee. I loved that Sam and Dean were so emotional as girls. And Dean having Tom The Bastard come... Tom Time Of Month. ;)

This was perfect! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
cute story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
This is ADORABLE!
rosebudgirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
What a great story! Just finished reading it for the second time.
severinas.96 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Ok nooot good :D i was reading this in the bus, surrounded by people who think im normal so i just cant burst out loughing over my mobile... but it is reaaaally hard :) truly my favourite fic until now :) really really liked the two girls, you did a great job
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
I read this because I was bored.

AND I AM SO MUTHA CUSSIN HAPPY THAT I DID! Good GOD!

Is everything you write so freaking PERFECT?

I couldnt stop laughing! The WHOLE time. But the gender swapping wasnt just some big joke the whole time. It was real and scary sometimes. I feel like you really convayed the Sam and Deans emotions well in this. I feel like the boys handled it in a way that kept them PERFECTLY in character. There were jokes, but there were moments of, "aaah shit. This sucks. We're girls..." Or something like that.

Goodness. Just, this was too fantastic.
Finelame86 chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
One word : hilarious !
I have read all your others stories from the Strangers verse and tell you a big 'bravo' ! (I'm french...). Thank for the laughters and other emotion you make me feel with this stories !
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I will never get over how well you write your stories. This had me laughing,sad and wanting to hug the boys so bad. My goodness you are awesome!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
I damn near fell off my chair I was laughing so hard at this chapter. I mean the whole thing was hilarious, but this one particularly.
borgmama1of5 chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
I love how you explored the gender differences in this story. And how Jo and Luke are awesome people.

Now I have to find the story where Dean is a teenager!
ranchan-akari chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
GAH! I LOVE THIS 'VERSE AND ALL THE CURSES THAT SAM AND DEAN KEEP FALLING UNDER! *cackles madly*
lilykep chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Is it evil that I think its really really really funny that Dean cries when he gets his period?

Great job on this story and this 'verse. I love them both.
xXThedoctorxX chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
I love this story :P But I've noticed that Luke has a daughter called Jenny and then relished that dean and sam hasn't meet her, it would be interesting for them to meet her? lol