Reviews for Life in Snippets
restinpace chapter 45 . 7/11/2010
Glad to have you writing again!
loveislouder94 chapter 45 . 6/24/2010
It's ok, school gets the best of me most of the time, too. :) I never thought of how the war would have affected Astoria, especially as a child, but I like how you've shown it to us. Good job! :)
L.A.H.H chapter 45 . 6/22/2010
Great chapter. Thanks for writing. x
restinpace chapter 44 . 5/5/2010
Poor Ernie! Unrequited love is the worst, hopefully he'll move on.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
L.A.H.H chapter 44 . 4/17/2010
I love it. Hannah is just one of my favourite characters, so thanks for writing this. x
loveislouder94 chapter 44 . 4/16/2010
I like how it turned out, too. :) We never really see much of ernie in the books, but my making him in unrequited love with Hannah, you open our eyes to more of his character. Very well written, too. Keep updating. :)
msllamalover chapter 43 . 4/15/2010
These two recent chapters have been great! I love how you capture the teenage love thing - Frank's especially I liked. I love the idea that it wasn't just always Frank/Alice, there were other elements and people and growing up first. Very good indeed :)
loveislouder94 chapter 43 . 4/13/2010's so nice that Cho would name her son Cedric - good idea! And once again, good job! :)
Henrietta Frances chapter 43 . 4/12/2010
Loved this chapter,

Thought your potrayal of James and Lily was really sweet

Would love to read more about Lily and Cedric
L.A.H.H chapter 43 . 4/11/2010
Great update. THanks for writing. x
L.A.H.H chapter 42 . 4/11/2010
Aww. I like how you wrote Frank, and thanks for updating this. x
loveislouder94 chapter 42 . 4/10/2010
Aw...I feel so sorry for Frank here. But all will be well in the end. :) Nice work! Keep updating.
Splash123 chapter 42 . 4/10/2010
Aww, poor Frank! But very nice job.
Pixiebookworm chapter 40 . 3/13/2010
Aw, I always thought Tonks and Charlie would be prefect for one another. Honestly. Keep up the good work.