Reviews for Help Me Learn to Live Again
Minight51 chapter 19 . 2/14
This is not a story one should read on Valentine's day. I don't know what is up with you authors. You rip out a person's heart, throw it on the ground then stomp on it. Sometimes you heal it and put it back in our chest and other times you run away laughing. But all in all, it was a very good story and I'm glad they got together.
Aigoi Muto chapter 19 . 1/6/2016
I went total fangirl while reading this, and finding out Kaiba found a heart for Yugi, i feel out of my chair yelling "HALLELUJAH!" and my mom just looked at me like "what the fuck?"
Myfanfix chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
Sad, so very sad... Then HAPPY! Seto you sly bastard, you do have a heart... (no pun intended)...
Cam the fan chapter 19 . 4/12/2015
This was amazing! I absolutely loved this story. It was everything a story like this should be. I cried, I hated, I loved, I wished. I honestly thought when Yami kissed Yugi in the hospital bed, Yugi's heart would stop. I can only hope to be as good as you one day.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
I'm sorry to say this but the writing is terrible. It's very repetitive and boring . I can't read it with out cringing or getting annoyed.

If the diologe was better I could enjoy the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
that is a awesome story please make more
christinelbain chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
ok
christinelbain chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
it is ok
Nekoyasha12 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
After that bit of Yugi, Heba and Mana having the same rare blood type, I have this feeling that, come the end...Mana will be the one to give Yugi her heart. :(
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
IF YUGI DIES BEFORE THE SURGERY CAN TAKE PLACE, I WILL MIRDER YOU!(_)
cocoa1028 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
oh my gosh this is so sad i really started to cry when i read the diary
Hatsuki Kigoa chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
Man, that whole story was a cliff-hanger... Yay! Yugi got to live!
andysanime chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
Good job on this story
SaretRis chapter 19 . 6/16/2011
GREAT STORY
JudyTheMangaFreak chapter 19 . 4/16/2011
Things were rather depressing at the start. It kept bugging me greatly when Yugi kept on saying he's dying :( I imagine if I were to read this when it's not completed yet, it'd have driven me crazy _" Good thing I only intend to read completed series...

Good story, btw.

P.S: It's been a while I haven't read one where you wrote about Atemu and Heba.