Reviews for Lead a Horse to Water
BlindHuntress chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I would like to think Sakura would be sustained and feel complete once she punches Sasuke through his fat-ugly-pompous-ass-face. I have my fingers crossed that she'll kill him and show him who owns, but I have this feeling she probably won't. Damn. *wipes away a tear* But as long as she doesn't end up with him, GOD NO!PLEASE NO!, then I'll be okay.
BingoZero chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I agree with you on Sakura. Her Achilles' heal has always been Sasuke. Which is odd because I speculate that she could take him in a fight. That whole snake, frog, slug thing.
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I liked this.

Many anti sasuke fans explore sakura from this angle, but i think they are too focused on getting sasuke out of the picture or on sakura pushing him out of the picture to really get down to her. I liked where you left it off. The ending really leaves a reader thinking about sakura and her mind set and perhaps whats next for her.

I hope to possibly at some point get to exploring something similar in my own fic but its too early to be sure.

But this was short and deep, took you right into the moment and left you some place else. Pretty much how she felt, huh.

So, i'm thinking this one was more texture. Rough ice?

p.s. And i need to thank you for the review:)

i'm hoping to repost the first two parts with the 1st chapter in a day or 2.

but Again, another great one shot!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I love the poem at the beginning, and I love strong Sakura, too. but I loved how realistic it was, that there was still a 'maybe' at the end, and that she can now move on. great writing.