Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 10/15
not a fan of Korn but check out my batman family music XD Its fan stuff i loved Hope you like the list. I love the story. Though not a fan of saying God is not real because with all my heart i believe in him and am happy because of him. Not because the bible not because of the church its the love i feel and the peace i found with in him. :) Love your story and love to see were this goes.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 10/15
me love the bat family but this is cute :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 10/15
lol omgs he likes her fire and good old Jonhy yay! XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 10/15
bats! HEY BATMAN ME WANT YOUR GRAPPLING GUN WHHOOO goes with nightwing lets kick some bad guys..ehh hatter you heard nothing lol XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 10/14
haha she keep him guessing haha XD
Wolfstar04 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
srry but I tried to read it but the whole 'witch' thing is just to much... I mean if she dabbled a little I would understand but magic powers do not exist and the fact that she has powers is jus killing it for me. I am sure others like this but... meh. in my opinion... Now if she go her 'magic' from technology that would make more sense since that is were most villains and hero's in Gotham get their fire power.
Miss Savvy chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Really enjoyed the story. Definitely liked your portrayal of Hatter, and you wrote all of the other character within this very in-line with how I'd expect them to be as well! Absolutely wonderful.
BlackAmber1331 chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
MonaTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Only one problem, she isn't 11. Everyone knows he's a pedo.;)
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Love it.

Plain and simple.
samanthatm chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
love the story.
jessethevampire chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
This fanfic is AMAZING! I love the detail and work you put into the story.
snuggle boo chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Ohhhhh myyyyy gossssshhhhh! One of the best mad hatter stories ever! Can't wait till the sequel(I'll be sure to favorite that too! :D) :D :D :D! I 3 this story!
snuggle boo chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Lol she lifted up her skirt I don't. Even. Want to know what that hatter was thinking while he was blushing . XD
sucker4villains chapter 7 . 10/13/2010