Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
Wolfstar04 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
srry but I tried to read it but the whole 'witch' thing is just to much... I mean if she dabbled a little I would understand but magic powers do not exist and the fact that she has powers is jus killing it for me. I am sure others like this but... meh. in my opinion... Now if she go her 'magic' from technology that would make more sense since that is were most villains and hero's in Gotham get their fire power.
Miss Savvy chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Really enjoyed the story. Definitely liked your portrayal of Hatter, and you wrote all of the other character within this very in-line with how I'd expect them to be as well! Absolutely wonderful.
BlackAmber1331 chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
update!
MonaTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Only one problem, she isn't 11. Everyone knows he's a pedo.;)
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Love it.

Plain and simple.
samanthatm chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
love the story.
jessethevampire chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
This fanfic is AMAZING! I love the detail and work you put into the story.
snuggle boo chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Ohhhhh myyyyy gossssshhhhh! One of the best mad hatter stories ever! Can't wait till the sequel(I'll be sure to favorite that too! :D) :D :D :D! I 3 this story!
snuggle boo chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Lol she lifted up her skirt I don't. Even. Want to know what that hatter was thinking while he was blushing . XD
sucker4villains chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
WTH jervis?
Jejune Nightshade chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
Great story :D
DrakkenWasHere chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
You know, I don't think I ever did tell you how much I liked Alyce's answer to the riddle. Though I have always been inclined to "Poe wrote on both" and "They both contane a few notes", your's is just as great. In fact, I think I may use it. This year, at school, I have an English teacher that knows the "Alice" books like it's the back of her hand. Could be fun to use it on her, if she ever has the impulse to ask the riddle.

Ah, but now you're probably wondering WHY I'm re-reading this. Well...it IS an amazing story. Why wouldn't I have the urge to re-read it. That, and just in case we do ever co-write something..Well, I want a better feel of Alyce. I do believe I understand her. In a way, I find her a mix of Ivy, Scarecrow, and the Hatter. She has Pamela's indepent, strong woman vibe. She has the torment and bullying from Crane's. And the whimsy and etiquette of Jervis. Then again, this could be merely MY opinion.

Anywho, I'm guess I'm off to the next part...Again. :P

Sending Fangirl Love,

DrakkenWasHere
DrakkenWasHere chapter 17 . 7/11/2009
That...that was a blast! Even though I was in love with "Chess Pieces", this was so much better. Alyce seems to have changed too, when it comes to personality. Before she seemed like she did everyhing just to make Tetch happy. Now, she has spunk! I agree with the criminal, I like it too. She isn't as submissive as she use to be. (Though, of course, this is merely my opinions.)

Let's see...my fav scenes had to be the Mad Tea Party and the last chapter. They were cute, hilarious, and had so much life to them. Took me four hours to read this, non stop, but I nonetheless enjoyed the ride.

I'm defiently going to the next story now.

It WaS tHe BeSt BuTtEr,

DrakkenWasHere
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
You've found a way to make Jervis more well-rounded a character and more dangerous... wow!
Glamour Addict chapter 17 . 6/25/2009
Yeah!-Squeals like a happy pig on slop day- I just finished it and it was fantastico! I love how she fits in at the asylum, it made me all warm and fuzzy inside. .