Reviews for Madame Scarlet's
Lzay-Niight chapter 18 . 3/29
He did EXACTLY as you wanted, Harry! :D
Lzay-Niight chapter 17 . 3/29
...Does it really take all this just to find Harry and Draco? It seems a bit of overkill. I mean, just do the 'point me' spell or something.
Lzay-Niight chapter 15 . 3/29
Fuck Harry. Again, he can go jump off a cliff with all the angst he is suffocating himself with, and dragging Draco down with. -snorts-
Lzay-Niight chapter 14 . 3/29
Meh, I feel no sympathy for Harry. This is what he gets for being unable to make up his mind. And why did he not think to TALK to Draco about his feelings!? Why not explain why he felt violated, I is quite obvious Draco would have felt horrible and apologized, and explained (AGAIN) why he did it.

But, no. He decide to fuck someone behind Draco's back instead. At least Draco had Harry's interest in mind from the moment he realized his feelings. Not so much for Harry, who kept going between hating and like Draco, never bothering to actually KNOW the poor boy.

Also, Draco retaliating after being cheated on is GREAT. You do not know how many HP/DM stories I have read were Harry cheated and Draco does NOTHING about it. Just cry and then take him back the moment Harry decides he does wants to be with him.
Lzay-Niight chapter 13 . 3/29
What a FUCKING ASSHOLE! Just jump off a blood cliff Harry!?$# !$!?$!?
ThatWeirdFangirlOverThere chapter 19 . 1/9
I loved this story! It was really great! And even though the snape smut was a little hard to get through I did it! (I also am starting to understand a little more of what you find charming about him) I have always held any story written by you in high regaurd even if I haven't read it yet and find your writting skills incredible and you haven't let me down yet. Especially not with this story!
ThatWeirdFangirlOverThere chapter 10 . 1/7
Somebody help me claw my eyes out faster! I can handle anything but you making me imagine Snape in nothing but leather pants! (is it freaky that my twisted mind automatically added one of those leather police officers hats to the outfit...?)
Eshi chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
After reading this chapter again, I do think it was a wise decision to choose how it ended up. Harry's personality, while an incubus was turning really possessive and over-protective, as we saw with the damage he inflicted in ways he wouldn't normally.
Eshi chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Lovely ending.
Eshi chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
I'm really glad to see more and more of Narcissa. And I'm glad this is going so well.
Eshi chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
This story is very interesting! I haven't reviewed for a few chapters because all I can think about is the "Next" button.
Eshjo chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Oh gosh! Yes, I definitely feel bad for them as well. Too bad Draco has the walls up, or else perhaps he would fall for Snape as well? I hope the bond with Harry has made him less of a jerk and he'll be nicer to his whores at S&M.
Ejso chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
It's funny, at the very beginning I thought Snape and Malfoy had held some affection for their whores, but really, they don't. Perhaps they did with the first batch? But they really regard them as animals. It's horrible.
Esjo chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Gosh, is Dumbledore the headmaster still? I'm forgetting because I read a bunch of oneshots in between chapters... I think he's dead in this fic but I'm not sure.. if not, Harry needs to talk to him! Gosh.
Eshi chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Awwwwww cuuute. Although this kind of stuff always makes me wonder what goes through the minds of couples who are always showing PDA.