Reviews for Having A Ball
pariah wilson chapter 37 . 6/21/2009
That was fun- I quite enjoyed the chasing of wisps through a ballroom full of monsters, and Dean rescuing little angels and big ones:) (Still not sure what a hipster is, though-besides a 50's era cool dude?) And I did like Joe threatening the fairy, and the story of the hunters scattering to keep Azazel busy. I've often wondered about that episode myself. Papa winchester, over on LJ, recently had a discussion thread about what on Earth Mary told John to explain all that!

Too bad about your hard drive- but you recovered pretty well.

I could certainly see the "rushedness" of the later chaps-this story could do with an epilogue, to tell what happened with Joe, the blinking dead fairy and all:)

MY vote is that Dean finds the angel's begemmed golden hairpiece still in his pocket untransformed,(see, I didn't lose track of details:) and they buy themselves a home base. Wishful thinking, I know, but I've always thought they should have one, and it would be nice resolution to their parallel angsting:)
pariah wilson chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
something tells me that although the boys have just steamrollered over an objection containing some info they probably need:), Pete's decision to cave isn't as bad as he thinks it is.
Von chapter 37 . 5/6/2009
*double take*

Story over already? I wonder why I didn't see that coming?

Still, your chapters were wiped? That sucks. The worst thing that can happen.

I'm impressed you managed to re-type them all AND continued posting two at a time!
Von chapter 35 . 5/5/2009
Hmm.. much more preachy a chapter than normal.

I get that Dean needs to get this off his chest and I get why it coming from a stranger distantly connected to them would be easier than someone he knows..

But it's still surreal to read pages of some old guy they never met before tonight, spouting off quotation after quotation to sort out Dean's problems... And Dean actually open and accepting and listening, where he normally never would - family or stranger.

...Spooky, dude.. :D
annie200 chapter 31 . 5/1/2009
I've been unforgivably lazy at reviewing this story, because I'm really enjoying it. Great characterisation and well written. Looking forward to the update.
barnacle-mermaid chapter 28 . 4/23/2009
wow... seeing Dean in your perspective is really, really realistic. not only Dean but also the other characters. and I love to read your Author's Notes.

i'm waiting for the next chap.
barnacle-mermaid chapter 25 . 4/16/2009
GOSH... i can't wait the next chapter. i know it's not complete yet.

i wanna ask somethin'. i don't know if this is the appropriate media.. but i re-read your other stories and stumbled into this notes. u wrote that u have a one shot for Net Knots. the title "Polteguist" (i guess that one). but i don't see it on your story list.

well, i just wondering about that.. coz i LOVE your stories. (eventhough i'm very awkward about reviewing)

i wish u well for your health and life..
SalchanTheWitch chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Is this story really finished? I wait till they say complete then read but the last line seems to indicate a continuation, am I wrong?
Von chapter 23 . 4/10/2009
Fantastic chapter(s)!

I love how you show both of the brothers having their valid points.. it's too bad that they can't talk em out instead of just attacking eachother! :D

I'm a little confused, though.. is this the end? The story says complete, but it just feels like a normal cliffy?

I cannot BELIEVE this only has 9 reviews. Either something hinky is going on, or people are taking advantage of your over-generous update speed and not bothering to write anything.

Ah well.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 19 . 3/28/2009
hey cat soy casammy y mi otro email es y si me encanta tu historia y con todos los seres sobrenaturales juntos y las hadas! esas me gustan, lástima que esta sea una maldita hija de perra y me gusta como dean siempre, ha pesar de sus poderes y de estar más fuerte y buen cazador, sigue cuidando tanto de sam, esas son mis partes favoritas, cuando dean está alerto y saca fuerzas de su debilidad, si es necesario,para mantener a sam salvo de todo y de todos
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
hey cat's me ha encantado esta conversación dean y sammy ojala la tuvieran más de seguido para que dean pueda entender a sam y en lugar de empujarlo fuera con lo del uso de sus poderes viera que esa, en realidad es la única salida, la única arma que tiene en contra de los demonios y habiendo sido uriel un traidor creo que lo más probables es que estuviera mintiendo con eso de parar a sam por que sabía que sam es el único que puede enfrentar y vencer a todos los demonios como lilith y lucifer, y por cierto yo vivo en asunción del paraguay tú conoces el paraguay? la mención de mi país en tu fic me ha puesto muy feliz, siento que no somos tan desconocidos, abrazos y esperando la continuación de la historia
Phreakycat chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
I'm really enjoying this story so far, and you have a natural knack for that tongue-in-cheek Supernatural humor that I love so much. Great combo of action, angst, and banter. You've really captured Dean and Sam's voices - keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
sería posible llevar la historia a un wincest, dean/sam?, particularmente me gustaría, soy fan de wincest es sólo una pregunta, si es que puede ser y ud está de acuerdo
Von chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
Ahh! The 'ole turn-into-what-you're-dressed-as!

Swet. I can't wait for Xena.

And even Morticia would be cool.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
OMG! OOMG!love this is brill! aah x iloved it hun x

absoloutley awesome fic xx