Reviews for In Spirit
adara1103 chapter 33 . 4/22
Awwwww... Son of a... Please don't abandon this story. I was enraptured. I hope you will come back to it eventually. You really have a talent for writing.
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 33 . 4/19
Aaaah, now here I am again!
I'm utterly fascinated by how thought-through and detailed your story is! Although it confused me a little at first I love the time travelling via the owl and how Hermione slowly earns enough of the past Severus's trust so that she can tell him about Mimi - or is it the fact they touch? Anyway, your storytelling is most marvellous, my greatest respect!
Ahm, what else to say... as there are too many gorgeous moments to cite I'll just say I love the whole of it and hope for another update! :)

Best wishes,
Bonnie
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 4 . 4/17
Hi,
I've only had time for four chapters yet but I'm already totally excited about the story!
Severus with his invisible revenge, the kitten thoughts spelling cereals (x'D), Hermione as a whole and then the amazing Demetrios with his love for good music - Heaven Can Wait is among my absolute favourite Jim Steinman songs *-*
I love your story! You'll hear from me again, take it as a promise, a threat, or both ;D

Best wishes,
Bonnie
Fifitheflowertot chapter 33 . 2/20
This is such a great fic! I hope you continue it - it's well written, well thought out and so unique. Plus I love how you use cats :P I love cats :) x
Volti Subito chapter 33 . 2/14
Aaaaah! I didn't realize this story wasn't complete when I started it! As it has been dormant for the last two and a half years, I suppose I shouldn't expect it to ever be finished...? Despite the evidence, a stubborn hope compels me to ask.

I love your writing. Though I discovered (and was enthralled by) A Walking Shadow a few years back, somehow I never made it over to your site to check out this one. But your characterization, your lilting writing style, your blackbirds - all of it - I am in raptures. If you ever update... well, I'll be as excited as Mimi when she sees Severus.

And I must, while I'm here, thank you and your alpha and beta readers for all the work you have put in to this. From the center of my appreciation to the edges of my elation, thank you. Best wishes!

MG
Beth Allen chapter 33 . 2/12
Please finish this fanfic?!
Please update soon I NEED THIS!
jensteed chapter 7 . 1/6
Haha I loved Hermione's last line in this chapter XD
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 12/6/2014
Well, Hermione did two things that Snape never got in canon-asking him for his forgiveness, and thanking him for saving her.

As for the rest, I am quite happy to hear Mimi squee.

More?
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
All this bizarre time and probability shifting makes my head all hurty, the way it makes Hermione's and Snape's, and possibly even Mimi's. Trelawney, of course, is having fun being all Mystical about things, and probably decides it's only fair.

All this from Mimi going after an apple...
Raven265 chapter 33 . 10/2/2014
I love this story. I love Mimi as Snape's familiar. Please update soon.
vivi963 chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
this is by far one of the funniest fan fics I have read and it is very well written :) thank you for taking the time to write this I really enjoyed the story thus far, I hope you do continue to update
sunandstars123 chapter 33 . 8/4/2014
What a wunderful story! First I red it in German translation - till chapter 21 (or so), the remaining chapters here in English. And now? I can't wait for the next chapter and the (happy) end!

Please , PLEEZ - go on!
Asap - please

ElectricLimeGreen chapter 33 . 7/16/2014
You have a gift with words and I truly hope to read the rest of this story some day. If not, I thank you for the hours of enjoyment I've received from your writing.
Folkvangr chapter 33 . 6/26/2014
I am utterly in love with this ridiculously good story of yours. It's like nothing I have read before and sincerely hope you will update this some time.