Reviews for In Spirit
lmr4893 chapter 33 . 4/9
I follow and favorite with the hope that you continue this story one day. I love it and I'm just left hanging. Not okay. Fantastic work. Please write more.
cztelnik chapter 33 . 4/8
Very imaginative and creative. I really like how you're mixing history with a JKR history. Poor Severus, this is going to be extremely hard for him!
FaeBreeze chapter 33 . 2/17
Your story was absolutely enchanting. I loved every moment of it. I know it's probably just hopeless fantasy at this time (2 years since the last update) but going to favourite this, and you, and PRAY. Please come back. Please love this story again enough to continue it. Hermione and Severus deserve happy ending! Whatever you choose, thank you for the enthralling journey.
pottohipamus chapter 31 . 2/17
I love your writing! Your style, your sense of humor, your treatment of your characters, your graciousness in foregoing graphic details of intimate moments - your approach adds to, rather than detracts from the moment. I dearly hope that rl lets you finish this lovely tale. Thanks for sharing so much time and soul via your writing.
slcottin chapter 33 . 2/3
Can I do this in LOL cats?

PLZ, PLZ to GIV MOAR !? S-CAT LIKEZ THIS STOREE!

Okay, I tried to emulate how you had Crooks and Mimi talk, but seriously, I would really love to see an update. I have enjoyed how you have interjected a lot of humor into a story filled with lots of plot and character development. I am open to fielding ideas if you are struggling with your muse. I am not a writer in any way, shape or form, but I have learned I am a good sounding board.
Kurai Ummei chapter 19 . 1/28
Your quill is quick, masterful
The twirl, improbable
Yet it seems to work, for you
A feather, unstoppable
An endearing author's note, hmm
Your habit, adorable
Another chapter, enjoyable

la
Mu-Nition chapter 3 . 1/1
This is hilarious. I love you so much right now.
drasticactions chapter 33 . 12/15/2013
oh man, I know you haven't updated in a while but I really like this story and I'm excited to see what happens. I really have been enjoying the cat communication.
lejardine chapter 33 . 9/11/2013
So, do you plan on updating this?
Abrom chapter 33 . 8/22/2013
Really cute story, I hope that you find it in your spirit time to complete it!
Artemis Decibal chapter 33 . 8/19/2013
Just read the entire story again :)))) This really is an entertaining tale.

I do hope that you'll find the inspiration to start writing on this again :D It is quite a fantastic read.
PurpleTounge chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
Gyyyyyyaaaa where is the rest of the story? It's one of the best I have read in a long time. Is the rest on another sight?
ReDish chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
I hope you'll come back and finish this
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
This CAN'T be all! I want more!
bluefirefly5 chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
I just found this story, and read through it. It's wonderful! I love Demetrios and Mimi, they're both amazing original characters. The paradox of current Severus communicating with Hermione in the past is very interesting, not to mention pretty amusing. And I love how Crookshanks and Mimi can communicate with each other through time and with the humans through Hermione's charm. I notice it's been almost a year since the last update, but please, pretty please, could you update again? I really hope to see this awesome story complete.