Reviews for The Corpse in the Room
MHoles chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
OMG you have continue this please
Ariel119 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Ohhhh I like your style! I even got a couple of out loud chuckles! Great scene with the old lady.
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Ha ha! I laughed so hard at the old lady and the stapled newspaper clipping parts! I love your understanding of the characters and the way you capture their humor! Great story…and UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
DarkStiletto chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
nice but it took a long time
Nathan fan chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
This is my first time reading your story and I'm enjoying it a lot. Please continue! I especially thought it was totally in character for Castle to offer Beckett a feel of his behind in chapter 1. Too Funny!
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Castle can be a real jerk at times.

Thanks for writing.
jessclifton chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
This is a really good start! I'm just wondering if you plan on updating it.
AphroditeAwry chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Good story, convincing plot, acurate thoughts, all in all perfect start! But it's been like a month since u updated. Plez write more soon, I can't wait any longer!
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
jane0904 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Good start, and a suitably convoluted murder plot coming into being, it looks like. I loved the bit about 'the soft flesh collecting around his midsection' ... considering that Nathan is a big guy (and I mean tall) he's a wee bit heavier than on Firefly, but I'm sure there are very few of us females out there who would complain about his love handles! And it seems to be entirely in character for Kate to be working on her 'day off' ...
superwoman1015 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
i love how you show how Kate and Castle spend their days off. Very interesting.
BURN3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Love Castle. Love your story. Please, keep it up!
fractured-fairytale06 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Woo! Another great chapter... Castle's thoughts on growing older were, I thought, right on. Kate working through leads on her day off is so her. )

I can't wait for more!
meliecom chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Hey hey ! Love this new chapter ! Can't wait to read the next one !

I really liked Castle, Alexis and Martha ! Great job !
Stokes01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very good start. Can't wait to read the rest of it.