Reviews for Mario bros vs Wicked bros
BioBroly288 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
they are related acording to nintendo power ''Wario is the cousin of Mario and Luigi''. Its really hard to see relations in nintendo Like for instance It is presumed Funky Kong is DK brother due to the way they look and because they have the same Granpa (Cranky Kong.) Another ex is Modern DK Being the son of DK the II who is DK JR. since DK JR. is Cranky kongs son.
Epic Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
xD They fell for the Samus Bra trick!
rachelperardyahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
so, mario kill the wickedbros.
Kaypoke chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
The story was great! They should make a real book.
Walkazo chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
It's a good thing you asked me to read this, because you didn't label it as "Complete", and I almost never read "In-Progress" stories. As for the fic itself, it was a bit random; the part about Waluigi and his uncle was quite shocking.

Also, just because Wario and Waluigi are called the "Wicked Bros." when teamed up in "Mario Party" ("MP4", was it?), doesn't mean that's their last name: together, Luigi and Yoshi are called "Green Bros.", but they're not brothers, nor are their last names "Green". Mario and Luigi's last name "Mario" came from the "Super Mario Bros." movie, though I'm not sure if any games have continued that since.