Reviews for The Change
Megxolotl chapter 1 . 1/12/2020
On second read... (and ouch!) Did... did the EMP hit GIR?
Megxolotl chapter 32 . 12/15/2019
May I download this?
Megxolotl chapter 31 . 12/15/2019
Nice wedding
Megxolotl chapter 28 . 12/15/2019
Love going around, comes around
Megxolotl chapter 20 . 12/15/2019
"Squee is not Nny's kid", yeah, and Irk is a pacifist planet
Megxolotl chapter 13 . 12/11/2019
The wall could use some paint, it's starting to see trough
Megxolotl chapter 11 . 12/11/2019
Our Johnny would pick up the bow and proceed to make the poor instrument wail in misery until Pepi asks Squee to stop him
Megxolotl chapter 10 . 12/11/2019
I seriously can't tell if Devi bought it or if she's just being polite, tho I should never undervalue the Clark Kent Effect
Megxolotl chapter 8 . 12/11/2019
Bible makes for one heck of an hammer, guaranteed by me (I made almost the same joke while trying to fix the Bible holder but no miracle), also, wtf, Devi, you sent three children out there? (Granted, Zim can and will murder anything that comes close to HIS family, but Squee already got bad luck to last him for lifetimes to come)
Megxolotl chapter 7 . 12/11/2019
I literally don't know enought terms to tell you how ENAMORED I am with your execution and interwining of the Apocalypse and Found Family trope
Megxolotl chapter 3 . 12/10/2019
So, Nny and Devi are now de facto parents... heavens help their associates
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
That was one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Your writing style is really cool, and there are funny bits.
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
“Sometimes...you can cry until there's nothing wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray, all you want, to whatever god you think will listen. And, still it makes no difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you know that if it ever did relent...it would not be because it cared.”

Poor old Nny, his life is such a weirdass crazy mess.
GuesssWho chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Nny's rant reminds me of the bit in Transmetropolitan where the main character starts yelling at some random woman about who she voted for.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
I read this and then went back to start reading it again, because DAMN :D