Reviews for The Piano
tygRrr chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was beautiful.

It was aptly written, great job

I love the piano...and I felt like I related a lot to this because you captured the essence of it all quite well. Poor Soi...
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Very Interesting One-shot!
PolarisAmane chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I should have reviewed this earlier, it's taken me several re-reads and many minutes sitting thinking this over, and I still don't have the words to descibe just how beautiful you're writing is.

This was imply sublime and I am in awe.
vally27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
A very elegant piece, I loved it!
Lioness020 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I fail to find the words to describe such darkly alluring narrative. The shadowy tendrils were almost tangible as I was swept away by your words. They painted a remarkably vivid scene. A musician myself, I know exactly what it feels like, to let go of the world, and fall into the music as you play; you have described it perfectly.

You have a way with words, that always manages to enrapture me. From the first sentence, you are able to establish the atmosphere, and set the pace of the story without heavy-handed words. "The Piano" lacks the superfluous nature many of today's writers use, which I believe, helps define and maintain the profound emotion portrayed. Though the wording in a few areas could be better, overall, a very impressive piece. Your work is ever enjoyable. I hope you continue with your writing.

-L