Reviews for You Found Me
twiheartnewmoon chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
What can I say?, everyone has just about said it, especially TeamFermione.

Here I go:

YOU USE CAPITALS AT THE START OF A NOUN.I don't think you know what one is so take TeamFermoine advice and get a dictionary.

Punctuation Extremely bad, worst I have ever seen, in all my years.

I can't listen to that song no more without remembering that crap story of yours. Thanks a million.

Take your time. Describe the scene a bit more, and you should of used them lyrics. I dont know what you mean by 'Lying on the floor', why is he lying on the floor? What happened?.

Why did you use that song, you must of been desperate to use it or something.

The story and yourself dosn't make one bit of sense, because of your choice of words and the way you have arranged them. Please try harder.

Summary: I have never seen so much shit written, in such a small it even impossible (YES! because you did it, well done). Delete this fanfiction, then make a new one, have a fresh start, and you need to get out of your little fantasy world, its not doing you any justice. Try to make something original, without the use of songs, movies or books. One word to sum it all up: horrible.
TeamFermione chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Of all the awful stories I've read on this site this has to be the worst, and I mean this with a burning passion. I swear, you can't tell people to listen to a song while reading to set the mood - then rip off the song.

Secondly, what's a "slap-up meal". I'll slap you...meal, bitch

Thirdly the spelling was 100% shit. Ever heard of a dictionary? That's DICTIONARY: D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y. Your punctuation and tensing was completely awful as well, and I mean royally awful. dictionary./ - that'll get you started.

Fourthly, The plot was about as good as my corn-filled excrement that I relieved myself of this morning. I mean seriously, a 1267 galleon ring and a receipt just happens to be sitting around, and she is only slightly suspicious? Jesus Christ!

In summary, you are most definitely the worst writer in the world, both plot and spelling-wise. I think that you should get a life, overcome your fan-girlish nature of 'Fremione' and learn to spell.
direwolfprincess chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I think you might have written this really quickly or something.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

It was hard to read, you had spelling errors even in your author's note, you had incorrect grammar and punctuation in the story, the sart of a sentence should always be capitakised and then you had upper case in weird places.

But the idea was good.
Kokoro Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Contrary to what everyone else says, I thought it was pretty good. I didn't see any mistakes.
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Well, there's a good idea but the length and quality aren't the best, you jump scenes a little too quick and the whole thing just seemed too short.

No suspense or wondering what's going to happen. Id like to see some improvment next time I come to read your work.

Other than that, great work on a good idea.
its zabini not zambini chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Um yeh there are quite a few mistakes in this story. You have capitals where there shouldn't be and no capitals where there should be. Not to mention the spelling and grammar mistakes. This story has potential, you just need someone to edit your chapters before you update.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
You asked the readers to inform you if there are mistakes - and there most definitely are mistakes! Here you go:

-It's not really a song fic if there isn't a song in it. Telling people to listen to songs while reading it doesn't work.

-Last names are also capitalized "Weasley" and "Granger"

-Put some punctuation in and work on your grammer to make it easier/better to read.

The idea is cute, but the delivery/writing needs a LOT of work!

P.S. Even the line at the end asking us to inform (not "in from") you of mistakes doesn't make sense and is a grammatical mess.
Woo13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
You know, some terrible authours actually have potential. They might be able to go out and make something of a story, eventually. Unfortunatly, this will not happen to you. You potential is a pathetic scrawy bald cat sat on the rusty springs of a bed with no mattress belonging to a fat lady who is currently pissing in a corner whilst smoking and eating last week's dinner.
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
what's a slap-up meal?

it was cute
flamesplz chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
What the hell are you smoking, you fuḉktard?

The sheer amount of mistakes in this shítfic could fill volumes!

There are three mistakes in the title alone.

Your integration of the song lyrics with the dialogue started off smoothly, but quickly took a turn and promptly crashed and burned.

I've read many horrible fics today and told the authors that their fic was the worst.

After reading yours, I stand corrected.

You, ma'am, are the absolute worst author I have ever had the displeasure of encountering.

Please do the universe a favor and never, ever write again.

~flamesplz