Reviews for 3 Slytherin Marauders
Lorteck chapter 133 . 4/19
This story is fantastic! Your writing style flows easily, and you have a fantastic mix of action with solid character development. I love the Dragon society that you
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 133 . 5h ago
Interesting Story. What will happen next. Please update soon.
Lorteck chapter 133 . 4/19
I just found this terrific story, and spent the past few days huddled with my tablet. The action is intense, and it has enough variety to not be repetitive. I loved your writing style, and look forward to the next update.
axl.leb858 chapter 133 . 4/16
This chapter was hilarious. I loved Jinxy the pony inspiring Tori to demand one of her own!
SoulMore chapter 133 . 4/14
FAN!
Misa3000 chapter 133 . 4/14
Hey read your story, over the last 3 days. Loving every bit of it!
I'm in love with your characterization of Neville. Hes usually represented as the 'silly-Gryffindor', so seeing him as a very angry and misplaced young man is a nice change, and you manage to make it realistic! Kudos!
Also loving the Dragonrest family. Petunia and Lucius is as unexpected as endearing. Great story arc.
Will keep and eye in this story!
axl.leb858 chapter 30 . 4/14
I realize this was quite a while ago, but all I can think is that your c at is like my family's dog: an excellent alarm system! :D By the way, I'm going to favorite and follow this story.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 4/13
I don't trust Albus...though I have to laugh at just how predictable the headmaster can be sometimes.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 4/13
LOL what does Severus have planned. Wonder how long it will take for Albus to realize that both Severus and Lucius are quite a few steps ahead of him.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 4/13
Omg Albus would be absolutely freaking by now to know that the men plan to have Tom Riddle as a tutor for the boys. But actually it makes a great deal of sense. At sixteen Albus hadn't got his hooks completely into Tom and he is still a boy that hopefully can be reasoned with.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 4/13
Who are they getting for a tutorial and what does a dying dragon have to do without...also the boys are only nine or ten years old if they still have a year till school so they aren't teenagers for quite a few years.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 4/13
Rosmerta huh well I hope she is an ally and doesn't turn on Severus.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/13
LOL Dobby might be slightly over protective huh? It might come in handy at a later date though.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/13
Wonder if Charlie comes into play and if he does is he an ally to Harry or Albus?.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/13
An euphoric Dudley that seems a bit scary. I hope if they have to meet Albus it isn't at Dragonsrest. Something tells me that once he finds out where Harry is he won't be safe. So Albus's solution us throw more money around and give the boys to Molly. Ewww what a horrendous thought. Trade one controlling guardian for another.
5,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »