Reviews for 3 Slytherin Marauders
zeesims chapter 144 . 12/7
i love this story so much!
a fan chapter 121 . 11/30
Tonk's reaction is really confusing! Why should she care that Tom was asked out by another girl? Fleur didn't know he had a girlfriend, and she was turned down gracefully. Tom never even for a second entertained the possiblity of cheating on Tonks. Its behavior that's would fit middle schoolers better than the incredibly intellegent and logical Tonks.

Also, your Fleur is way more of jerk than in canon. Surley a character as lovely and kind as Fleur wouldn't ever consider trying to break up a relationship for her own selfish reasons?
a fan chapter 84 . 11/28
Hey, I've been really enjoying this work. However, I just wanted to let you know that the term 'Oriental' is an outdated and somewhat racist way to refer to people from Asia and the middle-east. I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about you or your views because of some iffy terms.

Earlier, you were talking about the Roma people and referred to them by their more commonly known name; 'gypsies.' Gypsy is actually a slur, and the Roma people prefer not to be identified by outsiders with it.

Like I said, I really enjoy this work! I just wanted you to know that in the future using terms like these can alienate a lot of readers.
Karou WindStalker chapter 144 . 11/28
I'm glad I found this story. _
TheDarkLadyEris chapter 144 . 11/25
Three days. Three days of non-stop, emotional rollercoaster of a ride, no-sleep and so many outbursts it's ridiculous. I can't believe it's over. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself besides stalking any other stories you have posted.

I feel like this story has touched my very soul and I am walking away from the story with something changed within me. Everything from the character development, plot line and random tidbits thrown in made everything so amazingly unique and unforgettable. I am in awe of your talents as a writer and if you should ever desire to publish an original story - I will gladly order it! You captivated me from the very moment I started reading this. Thank you for posting this and for giving me the chance to read this.

I'm now going to sleep and catch up on some much needed rest because I am utterly exhausted. Thank you!
excessivelyperky chapter 136 . 11/22
Oh, no! Harry is free but Tom...oops. Oh, that sucks.
excessivelyperky chapter 135 . 11/17
Drat! Bummer about the potion not working (though a shot of lidocaine beforehand might well have been a good idea, and modest amount of surgery to open the scar up a bit).

It was a good try, though.

And I would love one of those castles, but I know they're on back order.

Very good chapter.
book that they had pored over.
Fairly sure you want a 'discreet' healer. But good story!
Caitlyn chapter 144 . 10/27
I know this was a long time ago, but I just want to say, that was an amazing journey. I laughed, I cried. It was an emotional roller coaster and definitely the best fanfiction I have ever read. Now that it's over, I feel like there's an empty spot in my heart. I've fallen in love with all these characters (with the personality you made them have) and I'm just so sad it's over. I know you wrote this a long time ago but, if you can, can you make a part 2 to this story?
suziq968 chapter 84 . 10/22
That you managed anything remotely coherent while taking Percocet is very impressive. This was a good chapter.
For now? Really?
So Pitunia’s not doing well, she can still make it right? ... right? ... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
No Petunia! Don’t die!
... emotion in this chapter strong, although I’m not too sure what they are
6,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »