Reviews for 3 Slytherin Marauders
Kallypso Crescent chapter 144 . 2/2
ive been reading this book nonstop for days. and shed tears along the way specially at the latter chapters. kudos to the author for a well done book. i love how Albus traded the Elder Wand to have Tom back.
piquelmyuzk chapter 38 . 11/18/2023
I try to be forgiving of bad dialogue but that thing with Dora asking Tom's last name was pretty bad. You don't give your back story as a response to, "what's your last name". Dora's response of sympathy was normal enough but then Tom just continuing the backstory is weird.
mysinger chapter 143 . 11/5/2023
Great chapter! I'm glad that Tom survived after all. I liked the creative way that you accomplished that. Having Harry kill Voldemort using his dragon Patronus was also unique.
mysinger chapter 144 . 11/5/2023
Absolutely brilliant story! I was initially skeptical of the idea of a good Tom Riddle, but he became my favourite character! Masterful storytelling from beginning to end. I will be sure to revisit this story again just as I have with, "Lily fixes a mistake". Thank you.
Phoenix6975 chapter 136 . 10/12/2023
Tom!?
Phoenix6975 chapter 133 . 10/9/2023
of all the teachers in the whole world, it had to be Umbitch :(
Phoenix6975 chapter 129 . 10/7/2023
It may have been hard to write with that stubborn muse but you did a wonderful job on this chapter. Tom had to come clean at one point
Phoenix6975 chapter 111 . 10/2/2023
oh boy! Neville is going completely the wrong way. I just hope he'll see sense before it's too late
Phoenix6975 chapter 54 . 9/9/2023
OMG I could completely see it in my minds eye AHAHAHAH!
Phoenix6975 chapter 38 . 9/5/2023
you are quite the inventor Snape
Phoenix6975 chapter 36 . 9/5/2023
:D LOL
General Mac chapter 144 . 9/1/2023
loved this fic thanks
OutriderIvyHill22 chapter 7 . 8/31/2023
Petunia: you got my letter quickly!
Severus: ya and I bought you a house and have arranged your affairs for the next forty years, as well as changed my personal loyalties and arranged for friends and allies in every situation up to and including the United Kingdom sinking into the ocean.
Busymom75 chapter 131 . 8/23/2023
I love Hazelette and Gigi. They always seem to come to the rescue right on time.
Please not too much Toad!
Busymom75 chapter 64 . 8/21/2023
I am enjoying the unusual friendships/budding relationships that are forming throughout this story. Starting with Dudley, Harry and Petunia, there is a more familial relationship along with a strong friendship between the three of them. Bringing in Severus, and by necessity, Lucius and Draco, has been good for all of them. The three boys have connected in more ways that I could have imagined, and the three parents are all developing a similar closeness too.
With regards to this chapter, the minor issue of jealousy that Draco experienced, was handled very well by Lucius. The close friendship between the boys means that if one experiences one thing without the others, they will strive to achieve the same thing over time.
I still dislike Delores Umbridge with a passion. How can someone threaten to prosecute a child for an accidental transformation?! Severus and Lucius would be well withing their rights to appear at the ministry with all of the legal expertise they can find...and I hope that they will do exactly that!
6,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »