Reviews for 3 Slytherin Marauders
Why are everyone so fucking incompetent?
Why is Harry suddenly being a retarded asshole?
peggy77 chapter 20 . 8/19
I imagine this could be a good story but from reading other reviews and from what I have read so far, I just can't see myself enjoying this story although I really wanted to. But you seem to be turning all the bad or semi bad characters into good ones and vice versa. Dumbledore is not my problem as I, too, feel he is a bad character but Dudley, Petunia, Lucius, TOM RIDDLE as good characters and Dobby and Hermione as bad? Nope, not my thing.
SunPho3n1x chapter 144 . 7/11
This is such a great story! I absolutely loved it! Thank you very much for writing this.
Sensorybuzz chapter 144 . 7/6
Re-read and still loved this story. A wonderful read.
snoopythepenguin chapter 103 . 7/4
uggggh can pettigrew be captured already
TCat chapter 21 . 6/21
Wait is it going to be Petunia/Lucius?
I'm really glad you didn't kill off Petunia why not make her a squid as well that way she has a right to stay in the magical world I mean think of it she could see the leaky cauldron no muggle is able to see it or are diverted from it unless a magical person leads them directly I just hope she's s squid she'll be able to make potions that don't require magical assistance witch a lot of them don't only the hard and complex ones do or making her a hedge witch which is a which with a super green thumb or something like that any way I love this story
good story
angel1983 chapter 50 . 5/5
I can almost understand Neville. Living with people who don't give a damn about you can get pretty depressing pretty fast and that resentment never really goes away
And of course natural Harry doesn't bother telling Severus or Tom or Draco or or or or or or or or or or about the bitch's torture. Right.
Zambini...Really? Honestly now. His name is ZABINI. Blaise Zabini in fact. There is no Zambini in the entirety of the book series...
Shouldn't Rigel have waited to notify the ministry AFTER the rescue team was back home?
Um, those rude, controlling women do realize that they are in SIRIUS' house, that SIRIUS owns the house, and that SIRIUS IS AN ADULT MALE, right? And no matter how "unacceptable by society" it might be, if he wants to come dragging in drunk at 4am, and then sleep all day, THAT IS HIS DECISION and NOT THEIRS? What right do they have to impose their will, their rules, on him in his own house?
If Arthur has had such a great many promotions, and therefore raises, at work, my would Molly try to purposefully humiliate Ron with the dust-bin robes?
6,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »