Reviews for 3 Slytherin Marauders
This story is amazing! I can't wait for the conclusion!
Lady Potter Black chapter 1 . 11/20
I love this story, I don't know how many times I have reread this now but it's still my favorite fanfic out there.
I never even thought of evil Neville! This is great!
Aardbeivic chapter 142 . 10/30
Oh, no!
I never, ever read incomplete stories. I hate waiting. I thought this was finished. How could I not have noticed?
You've totally immersed me in your story. I've been caught up for weeks reading on breaks at work and when I have the time. You're balancing so many characters' points of view - and they all have good momentum and drive reasoned out for what they do. And the character development...! The imagery, the conversation, the personalities, the pacing, the drive and hints and mystery; the list goes on.
My goodness.
This is awesome.
And aweful. Please post more soon. This will be the first story in 10 years that I'll be keeping up with. Dang it.
Dobbysrightsock chapter 142 . 10/28
Ok. I just saw that your last update hasn't been that long ago. So ignore my abandonment question. :-)
Dobbysrightsock chapter 142 . 10/28
Oh my god. Please update this. I'm dying now! What happens?! Have you abandoned this story? I will be devastated if Tom dies. Can't you use Tom as the container for voldemorts soul? If it is cleansed like the others were?
RamenKnight chapter 142 . 10/24
my pc died right when i found this story, and i wanted to say thanks for making it. been reading it off and on mobile, and my hands are too messed up for me to leave a review from there. got my hands a pc for a bit.

its been rather enjoyable. its nice to have dragons be apart of something without it deteriorating into power and sex fantasy. I greatly enjoy dragons but those things follow them closely in a lot of works. You twist with tom has been quite fun too. A change that i havent seen before, or at least well enough done that i remember.

hope to see the finished finally soon.
kittyranma chapter 135 . 10/11
Um the blood quill has always been illegal to use. Umbitch only got away with it because nobody told on her.
harrypottergurl10 chapter 142 . 10/5
Love this story. Keep up the great work. Loves!
excessivelyperky chapter 128 . 9/21
I'm very glad Tom, Harry, and the dragon didn't sit around waiting to Rufus to cave-Severus didn't have much longer before he was gone altogether.

And of course Severus is over-focusing on Harry-he's not used to being concerned for himself, and his worrying about Harry keeps him in the outside world.
Larenars chapter 142 . 9/20
A really awesome story. Love the bit about Filch and his idea to back the twins.
YenGirl chapter 142 . 9/20
Sorry for the late review.

You're right, this chapter is packed with so many events and characters... I'm relieved with Neville and Argus made me smile. Things are coming to a head alright... and Voldemort is next!
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 9/20
Woohooooo! Snape has always been an ambiguous character, but I remember hearing that he treated Harry so badly because he thought he was being pampered.

So now he finds it is not, his protective instinct over Lily's child kicks in! I think he'll be a really good daddy to Harry and Dudley, honestly.
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 9/20
Oh dear. Sounds really dangerous... I hope they'll be fine. You never know what a person like Vernon would do.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 9/17
Wow... Interesting! This is a nice start. In the end, Dudley is simply a disillusioned pampered kid; so if he gets a wake up call, chances are he might just take it.
5,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »