Reviews for 3 Slytherin Marauders
Love it so much. Tom especially was a brilliant character. I have never read a story with tom riddle done like that and I love it. Great ending now I need that epilogue xx
DPinAK chapter 143 . 7/26
Truly captivating and enjoyable tale. Thank you.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 108 . 7/26
Hermione keeps destroying relationships with those who would be allies/friends. Love your Lucius in this story
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 92 . 7/25
Moody what a clusterf***. I started laughing and my drink came out my nose.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 91 . 7/25
Hilarious, just hilarious. Arthur and Lucius should do their own comedy show.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 89 . 7/25
The funniest end to a chapter hands down
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 87 . 7/25
What type of adult allows a child to drink poison? Albus disgusts me.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 85 . 7/25
Lucius and Arthur are hilarious, both good fathers and funny.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 80 . 7/25
Loved this chapter: two things stood out to me. 1. I laughed about Severus's internal dialogue about the people who worked for Lucius, not knowing if he should call them Minions, Hatchet men or employees. 2. It is both cute and sad that Lucius is so insecure in matters with women. It is cute that such a drop dead gorgeous hunk who is a loving and devoted father has any trouble finding a good woman. Yet, so sad that his childhood and first marriage has created such automatic distrust of all women.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 79 . 7/25
It was nice that you had one of the children who bullied Tom as a child repent and earnestly strive to make other orphaned children happier as an adult.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 78 . 7/25
I laughed at the monkey comments and could picture it so easily in my mind. Reminded me of another thing I love about this story, Lucius's interactions with Arthur and all the quirky internal dialogues by both regarding the other.
Niknakkitkat chapter 143 . 7/24
This is fantastic I love it so much
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 22 . 7/22
Loved it, love a scheming Severus.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 12 . 7/22
Love a snobby Lucius and his little digs about Spinners End. Although I thought Petunia laughing at him for his Peacock tendencies priceless.
power214063 chapter 143 . 7/7
i cant wait to read the epilogue
5,868 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »