Reviews for 3 Slytherin Marauders
KendraStark chapter 144 . 9/16
AMAZING!
lorlorgrace chapter 100 . 8/25
I still can't believe there's 44 more chapters. Your writing is brilliant as always, can't wait to see what else this lot get up to!
lorlorgrace chapter 91 . 8/24
I'm glad something has finally come to a head. Seems like the build up has been going for a while, and I'm not sure how I feel about there still being about 50 chapters left. Your writing is still very well executed, I just haven't read anything this slow paced in quite some time!
finally a story where luna and harry are together I always thought they would be together in the books and movies but they never did but your story is amazing
lorlorgrace chapter 30 . 8/19
I just remembered that I had a vague thought of Petunia and Lucius together, back before she got shot. Can't wait to see where you go with the adult relationships.
lorlorgrace chapter 12 . 8/18
Obviously I don't have any say, but I'm hoping you don't kill Petunia. I shall read on and see!
lorlorgrace chapter 1 . 8/18
What a brilliant start! Cant wait to see what happens!
SlytherinToNyx chapter 144 . 8/9
What an amazing story. I honestly wanted to review after many of the chapters, but I was just too hooked to actually do anything but get to the next chapter as quickly as possible.
this is a really good story so far
Shao7 chapter 144 . 7/29
This was so much fun!
Love the universe you created for Severus and Harry.
Thank you!
halemd10 chapter 144 . 7/12
Fantastic.
Al Rascala chapter 144 . 6/30
Fantastically written and very much enjoyed. Your OCs mixed in well with the world and I was pleasantly surprised by several of the twists. Love your work!
DK7TOXINWOLF chapter 1 . 6/28
severusphoenix.
hey I know its 2021. some 10 yrs since you've had cancer. but if u read this my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in middle of 2020. since the beginning of 2021 she has bin going through chemo. she is doing good. but I understand and get job with fighting it.
DK7TOXINWOLF chapter 144 . 6/28
omg this was Amazing
dork19bookaholic chapter 144 . 6/10
Awesome story. Loved the dragons! Great character development! One of the best fanfics Inhave read!
6,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »