Reviews for Insanity
Shr00m chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
Whoa, I haven't read such a gory story in a while.

There were some typos, especially towards the end. The whole thing seemed kind of rushed and didn't have enough details or descriptions (that might be just my own preference, thought).

The idea of this story is, however, really original and interesting. The ending (not the sequel) was heartwrenching. It was so sad that I even felt like crying... Take that as a compliment, please. Also, everybody seemed to be in character. For some reason I love how naive Suzaku is...

Overall I think this was a good story.

Sorry for the anon chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
LULU

ROLO

LLOYLOY

*sniff Sniff*

WHy Rolo, why? Why be blinded with rage?

Why Lulu, why? Why miscalculate?

Why Lloyloy, why? Why not tell Suzaku...

And to hell with Suzaku!

WTF! I mean, srsly, gah.

OKay, awesome fic. Disturbing images.

That last Lloyloy scene was awesome.
Altair718 chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
_

The image is burned in my head!

WHY, MANTINEUS? WHY?

Oh, and awesome fic. _
Tokyo Jazz chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Kick ASS! This story rocked! XD
Chrissy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very GOOD! I loved it!
Digimon Dreamer chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
*sigh* All this time I've been a silent reader not caring to make myself known, but now its over...

Great story, I really enjoyed reading it~ Enjoyed every minute, but at points I would wonder why I was reading this...and then another LuluxRolo moment would come up.

"Oh! Thats why!"

Thank you for the dark times!
faecree chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Oh my god, that was sick.

xD
tastes-like-ciel chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
I can't believe I just read through the whole thing. But once I started reading, I couldn't stop. It was quite gorey and disturbing, but I enjoyed every word of it. It was a wonderful read. I have to say that the ending was my favorite part.

I have this picture of the servant dolls continuing on with their work as their bodies burn and melt away. It won't leave my mind for some reason. xD

Anyway, I enjoyed reading the story. You did a really fascinating job on it.
radarsada chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
waah! Poor lulu! waah! he didn't deserve to die! LULU!
Nankurasaika chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
THIS WAS SICK. I love you! I loved this story! I loved everything! :) You made me happy. You made me smile.
Miki chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
This was one of the sickest stories I have ever read.

And I f*cking loved it! So gory and full of awesome~ Thank you so much for writing this.
Diana Prince chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
Ah so very sad and a fitting ending as well. Poor Suzu though he was the most innocent of all 3 and yet he met a crappy end of dying nicely written though. I wonder about the alternate scene though I know it will be great.
Altair718 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Well, at least Suzaku's boss got what he wanted in the end.

"And so fell, the house of Lamperouge." mwahahahaha!
shiai10 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
aw wat a sad ending. I loved this story so much. I was almost brought to tears. I will miss gettin updates for this story. You did a great job