Reviews for Synchronicity
RubyDarknessAngel chapter 10 . 1/14
Neku, kiss shiki when her fathers NOT home! *sighs* Also guys, it's cake mix. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE EASY!
NoXIIISokaiFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
AAAAAWWWWW :3 It's sooo cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Find Mr. Mew. You have one hour. Fail and face erasure.
-the Reapers

"We have to get to 104!" said Shiki, "Or…"
"We'll get erased?"

I expect that, too.
khazit chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I know this isn't just dead, but probably already decay, but one internet cookie for you if you continue this story
f1reb1rd chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Cute
f1reb1rd chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I learned a new word!
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Yay! Finally! A well written shikixneku story! I haven't had any luck with finding anything like this lately, so if you see any good ones, please refer them to me. otherwise; update soon
forgottennmmemories chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
aww, this is such a cute story and it's very well written :3!

You haven't updated this story in over a year so I guess it's pretty much dead, but if you do magically come back and finish it up, I'll be right here ready to review :D!

Nice story n_n!
Liber-T.E.A chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
This is great! However, are you going to finish it?
The Comment chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Aww, I love it!It's so cute to see Neku and Shiki acting... well, cute. :) Keep being cool!

-:)
GarageWolf chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
I LOVE this story! It has to be my favorite Neku/Shiki fanfic so far!
Midnight Critic chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Forgive me if I'm not sure what's going on here-I have a rough idea of what the entire concept about it all was from reading through the ten, but of course there's only so much one can do without the concepts down. That being said...

Ten vignettes. And I pretty much can be assured that they are all wonderful with probability 1. (No, I'm not making a jab at Sho-this is what I say in real life. I'm a math teacher; big deal.) With vignettes, I've found that it is often possible to forsake scenery a bit, since the action is supposed to carry the story through to its conclusion, but I was hoping for a bit more detail in the scenery. I suppose that owes to my visual style of learning and imagination-but I don't think excessive detail could hamper the story to the point of stopping it.

All ten of the stories are done quite well-I must say, you seem to have a way with words in a way that seems to be uncommon in the database. It's been a while since I read good fluff-and of course, the dose it provides is good-a fair amount without being overly excessive or unbelievable.

As for Joshua's inclusion in some of the vignettes, it feels like he's just there for the sake of being there. Then again, in stories such as these, his personality isn't particularly conducive to mingling with the other protagonists, so I can see why he takes such a minor role. He probably could have been excised without loss of much of the story, but I suppose "perennial" just screamed out for someone to properly use it.

I suppose, then, that this leaves me wondering where the other twenty vignettes ended up, and this sampling of ten has sufficiently whetted my appetite for more. Excellent job.
Icebox Plums chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
Aw, cute. And not moving too quickly, either, which is a plus. It adds to the suspense... what little suspense there is in a romance story, anyway. XD

-Aion
The Genius Mage chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
These stories are awesome. I love your writing style, it's very descriptive without being boring, and really nice. It's like listening to someone tell a story, instead of reading one.

Okay.

That was too long.

Loved it, you know it!

*Adds to faves*
aestheticisms chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Aww, adorable. xD I adored the other chapters as well!

I can't make Jello to save my life sadly...heehee.

Of course Beat would be happier that Mr. Misaki isn't glaring at him anymore ;)

When's a new one coming up, I can't wait. (: