Reviews for Shiro, Kuro
Pale18 chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
Okay... Last updated September of 2010... and the only chapters left was the finale and the epilogue...
Darn it Inspiration-Loss! You always stop the good stories... -_-
Literally, 29 chapters of awesome-ittude and then it doesn't finish. To be honest, I'm not too peeved at the fact that it stopped considering that this last chapter gave me some kind of fluffed closure with everyone alive and in Shibuya. I just wished it could be it completed so I could read more, and I guess that's a good reason to be mad at a story's abrupt silence.
I just really like this story for what it did with these character and gave me a great romance/mystery/mystical/action sort of thing. I'm tired of looking for a Joshyme story, and in the ones I find, Joshua is completely OOC to the point where he's a one-noted sap or where he meets all the criteria of an abusive spouse. Or the stories where it takes for-EVER for them to do anything relationship-y.
You didn't put me through that with this and I appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day, because this story made mine one. Thanks a bunch!
SoraTheOtaku386 chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
OMG, I'm like, the same as you are.. Are we sisters or something..? Seriously. I'm Filipino with a bit of Spanish from my mom!
Jillian Bowes chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
If only I knew where to begin... I realize that this is the first review this story will have had in months, but I truly hope it reaches you. This story... it blew me away. TWEWY doesn't have many stories to begin with, and with a pairing as foreign as Rhyme and Joshua, to find a genuinely good story about them being together is nearly impossible. While this story is unfinished, and will likely remain that way forever, I enjoyed it more than I can describe. I have read probably hundreds of stories on this website since I've been a member, and there are only a select few that have caused my emotions to stir in a way that it momentarily affects my ability to function. This story is one of them. I don't know if you will read this, or even see it; for all I know you've moved on from writing and have finished school. For all I know, you could be dead! I hope that isn't the case, of course. But, I ask you. If you will, please finish this story. I realize that is a bit much to ask, since it's been nearly three years since you've touched it, but I believe I speak for more than myself when I say that this beautiful story deserves a proper end.

Thank you.
Eivexst chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Wow, this chapter was just adorable and the other two before hand were good build up in my opinion.
joshuathecomposer chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter!1 It was nice to see Rhyme's playful side.
joshuathecomposer chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
GO FLUFF! hehehehe!
joshuathecomposer chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
LOVED this chapter!
joshuathecomposer chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
I know im probably starting to get annoying so... know that i love both this story and the pairing itself... please make more mehyme please!
joshuathecomposer chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Awsome chapter!
joshuathecomposer chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Cute chapter!
joshuathecomposer chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Awwww... Its refreshing to see this side of me...Thanks!
joshuathecomposer chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Im liking the story so far! Cute ending!