Reviews for Shake
Loved this :)
caskett-case chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I loved this. :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is an amazing piece of writing. Brilliantly written for how short it is! Excellent.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
love the last two lines, perfect! absolutely love this!
Anjirika chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Pokey the Great chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Very cool! Sounds just like Castle :D
Judyb chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This is really good! Less is more, as you seem to know. Keep it up!
Laheara chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I totally agree with you this show is great. I saw the first ep and I was hooked. I really look forward to coming home and seeing it now, especially this week that was totally NUTS. I plan to throw one out sometime too and I'm happy there are other people here to encourage us. Thanks for the ficlet.
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I know what you mean about being addicted after the first show. Love these characters can't wait to see where the show takes them! Keep writing!
tripodion chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Ha, I'm the same. Addicted. ;D I thought the plot of the pilot would carry on longer, but I guess not...

I'm really diggin the short chapters, maybe you could try more... they're very good.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I agree that it was short, but I did enjoy it. It fit both Castle and Kate perfectly. Great work.

~ Oasis
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
"I like that about me."

"The wild look in her dark eyes tells me that she does, too."

Best line ever!

It was short but great. I love Beckett and the chemistry between those two is just amazing.

And don't worry you're not the only one addicted to this show haha.
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Haha! I loved it! It's on tonight yay! Good job!
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh ... very niice. Shows his obvious attraction to her through his mind, I like it!

meliecom chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hey there ! I liked it ! Instantly (and insanely) addict myself too ! Just posted mine, but in french... **Feels rejected...** Just kidding !

Loved it ! :D Great job !