Reviews for Tokka Week February 2009
fish-egirl chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
(0o0) Sokka really is oblivious...(0o0)
alyssauni12 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Wow, that was... It was so... I can't even put it into words how amazing that was to read. Every story actually.
CommanderApple chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
wait... the twin coffifn thing was holding...Sokka and Toph? it's just a guess cuz i thought that Sokka was the one who buried them (i thought that one coffin held Toph, the other held their child, maybe). and in the one with Tokka and Cuddles, it was kinda confusing to understand. just how many kids do they have and what were their powers and names? it was made even more confusing when they said that Aunt Katatra was there (but that did clarify the fact that Toph had married Sokka). and i feel sorry for Jaya. and Sokka when he was hated by Toph. just wonder how the'll cope now that Toph ha quite a small grudge against Sokka...
ZwolF58 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I read all of your tokka week entries and they are all quite excellent, i mean of course there is room for improvement, there always is, but i assume you already know where it is needed. i was wondering if i might use that line that is italicized about iroh telling toph about love. i would cut out the name toph and give you credit of course. please let me know if i have your permission.
Leona629 chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Murderer.

Just thought I'd throw that in there. :D

Still really like this, even though you killed my baby...
TwilightGD chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
with all seriousness i did tear up during this one. I had family friends that went through this and other i know.

I think you captured the emotions well.

TwilightGD chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
i have a real soft spot for Tokka family picks and this did not disappoint in any way. real cute kid there but i think the older one takes after Toph.

TwilightGD chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
man am i stupid, why did it take me this long to notice who you were? I read your work on DA. boy do i fell a little dumb.

o well i like reviewing anyway.

I loved your work and this one i really liked because of how you wrote about what Toph thought of love when she was younger and how it changed.

TwilightGD chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
now that was good. perfect scene and nice handle on the characters. Sokka's dialogue and actions were just right.

TwilightGD chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
ah yes messing with Zuko is always fun. nice little start.