Reviews for Druella Black's Guide to Womanhood
HorseLover200 chapter 1 . 8/22
So, only thing I have a problem with is their ages. Cissy is about four or five years older than Sirius, as she was born in 1955. Bellatrix was born in 1951, and Andi was born somewhere between her two sisters. Sirius (and James, Peter, and Remus) were born around 1959/1960. Actually, um, there's one more thing. I dislike the relationship you've displayed between Rodolphus and Bellatrix, but I am in no right to say it's wrong. As we, as fans, have absolutely no idea how their relationship went, it's in our control when writing stories to interpret it as we please. I, personally, just am not a fan of how you've interpreted their mysterious relationship.
zephyrclutch chapter 13 . 8/3
Update please. As ever, you're a fantastic storyteller.
indanthrene-gecko chapter 13 . 7/24
Aww, poor Ted! I wonder who Cissy's admirer is. And I love Sirius' antics through the story! Will you write the Auntie Dru scene?
CasaCan chapter 13 . 4/24
Hope you come back to this fic I absolutely love it :) It's nice seeing so many different views of Bella and how she gradually gets to where she is in the books, along with Lucius/Narcissa's beginnings. (Plus Ted & Andromeda are great of course)
miskachick chapter 13 . 4/24
Where is the rest of this story?! Its fantastic and I need to read the rest of it. Write more please!
queenchesh chapter 4 . 4/23
The Black sisters . . . endless applause and love
cindylili chapter 13 . 2/20
Please, please finish this. I mean, I know here this is going, sort of, unless this is AU, but I love how you write Ted and Andromeda's relationship. I'm curious about the Death Eaters, because right now they seem to be just practicing and not really doing anything. You haven't written in years, but if you can, please try to keep writing. :)
cindylili chapter 3 . 2/19
I love how you can write in all three sisters' perspectives, you do it really well. And there are those parts that just make me smile, even in a story that should be so dark :)
cindylili chapter 2 . 2/19
Love your take on Bellatrix, especially her protectiveness of her sisters.
queenchesh chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I should be studying for my math final.
I just started reading this last night, and although I do not know too much about the Black family, I feel like you gave them a real voice in the events before Harry Potter and I am absolutely in love with your writing style and ideas.
I hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I know it's three years too late, but I'd love it if you finished this:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I just read this all straight though, and I'm in awe. I love the storyline, the characters, the flow and writing... It's perfect. And the way you've incorporated druellas guide, it's perfect. I'll have to check out your other stories, because this writing is flawless.

I'm really into your characterization of bellatrix, I've never read a story where she isn't crazy already... Like she can't do unforgivable a yet! I really hope this story isn't abandoned because I would love to read more. And I'd love to see how bellatrix in this story becomes the bellatrix in the books. And I love how you portray andromeda... She feels like she doesn't fit in, but it's all she knows. And this story really shows what she gave up when she married ted. It's a very different take on Andromeda, and I love it.

This story is truly wonderful, and I hope at some point you can come back to it and continue it. In the meantime, I'll have to peruse your other stories.
Poohdog chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
I like the story and that you've made the characters have dimensions. I also, and this is silly, really admire your pureblood given names. I find it really hard to come up with things that seem plausible but still aren't "John". Anyway, I know it's been three years so you're probably not going to update but I'm going to follow, just in case. :)
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Will you even read this?
I feel as if you've given up on this story, because despite the vehement declaration that you /will/ finish it, you haven't updated since 2011. So please, at least give us a /sign/ that you will continue this, I detest this waiting, because I'm hoping for something that I'm not sure that will happen. Even if you say that this story is abandoned, it will still be (slightly) better than /waiting/.
But moving on to the story.
Andromeda's situation is so... I don't know what I would choose. I was so sure that I would do what she will do, but reading about her situation... Could I truly give up someone who I grew up with? Could I really make a choice that results in me not seeing my sister ever again? I don't know, and it's amazing that you can make me question myself like this.
And Andromeda and Ted! They're so cute together! I love their study date under the stars, And when Ted said how easy it was for Perseus. That was beautiful.
Please, I want to know the status for this story, I'm not asking for a chapter (but that would be great).
Clever Pseudonym chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
The funny thing about fanfiction is that no matter how long it sits and gathers dust, new readers find it and want more. Hope you come back home someday.