Reviews for MishMASH
Rekoj chapter 117 . 7/26
You write him so wonderfully. Great job!
Rekoj chapter 116 . 7/26
This was terrific.
DownWithDumbles chapter 115 . 7/16
I have a couple of prompts for you. "Heat" and "eyes"

Love what you've written so far. I'm thinking of maybe writing my own MASH fanfic
AceAllie chapter 115 . 5/17
Great to see an update from you. As always, I enjoyed these two ficlets. I like to think that my use of fifties music in my stories might have inspired the first story . The MishMash stories are a real boost to my mood after a difficult week. I hope to see more from you soon.
Onezumi Daisuke chapter 31 . 4/12
I love this chapter. I'd like to think that Hawkeye's dad would be so accepting, even in the time period. :)
Onezumi Daisuke chapter 8 . 4/11
ooh, ow. Chapter 8 hurt somehow.

These are really good though.
I read through all of the prompts, and I absolutely loved all of them! Your writing is very mature and there were no grammar or spelling mistakes that I saw. Keep up the excellent work.
ReKoJ chapter 113 . 3/1
Wonderfully written.
ReKoJ chapter 112 . 3/1
Beautiful.
ReKoJ chapter 111 . 3/1
I love the way that you write them. Great job!
the croc chapter 113 . 3/1
I love your BJ/Hawkeye fics! They're wonderful! I've silently read all of them, just so you know. It's such a rare pairing to find on the internet and you write them so beautifully! I hope you continue. Um, I do have a request if you'd like to fill it. I would absolutely love to see an alt universe where BJ joins the MASH unit much earlier. It would be really interesting to see how Hawkeye and BJ's relationship develops with Trapper still in the equation. I've actually been considering writing it but I can't seem to nail down their characters so I would adore it if you would!
awesome as always x
L.N.Hatter chapter 110 . 2/17
I wonder how B.J. and Hawkeye would react if they ran into Trapper. So my prompt would be 'friends'.
Rekoj chapter 110 . 2/15
This was beautiful.
Rekoj chapter 109 . 2/15
You always write so beautifully. This was no exception.