Reviews for MishMASH
Kidall chapter 124 . 7/25
Just read 121 - 124. Thank you, but you're breaking my heart!
I loved this one
samanddianefan10 chapter 120 . 1/5
bittersweet, not too heavy but not light enough to feel like it's not a fitting tribute...in other words, this echoes the style of the show exactly.

I enjoy reading your stories very much, its always like catching up with an old friend when I click and get to see little au glimpses of our tv 'friends' lives.

Keep going with these, and thanks especially for this nice little tribute. no matter who the fans 'ship' BJ/Hawk, Trap/Hawk, Margaret/Hawk...its hard-pressed to find anyone who can't acknowledge how each of the three shaped Hawkeye into the person he became by the end of the war.
catsanddrpepper chapter 119 . 1/1
And while I have no doubt you have no shortage of prompts, here are some just in case

Skin

Breath

Mirror

Books
catsanddrpepper chapter 120 . 1/1
Jeezum I can't tell you how cute I found all 120 chapters

I would've reviewed more but I uh
May have clicked next chapter instead
Sorry
Not

But holy crap man I didn't know I could ship something so hard, and of course there are those ships that are fire and brimstone and swear your soul away to make them be happy stuff, and then there are those ones that are just as strong but peaceful at the same time

And that's this for me.

There isn't nearly enough of this ship, so you've given me a happy world to live in for a while. I hope you keep writing about these two, even though mash has been over and done for so long.

Thank you for sharing their love with us, I hope I can have a love like theirs someday.
DownWithDumbles chapter 117 . 7/29/2015
Hiya, got another couple of prompts for you: Ice, injury, pet and missing.
Rekoj chapter 117 . 7/26/2015
You write him so wonderfully. Great job!
Rekoj chapter 116 . 7/26/2015
This was terrific.
DownWithDumbles chapter 115 . 7/16/2015
I have a couple of prompts for you. "Heat" and "eyes"

Love what you've written so far. I'm thinking of maybe writing my own MASH fanfic
AceAllie chapter 115 . 5/17/2015
Great to see an update from you. As always, I enjoyed these two ficlets. I like to think that my use of fifties music in my stories might have inspired the first story . The MishMash stories are a real boost to my mood after a difficult week. I hope to see more from you soon.
Onezumi Daisuke chapter 31 . 4/12/2015
I love this chapter. I'd like to think that Hawkeye's dad would be so accepting, even in the time period. :)
Onezumi Daisuke chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
ooh, ow. Chapter 8 hurt somehow.

These are really good though.
Guest chapter 113 . 3/6/2015
I read through all of the prompts, and I absolutely loved all of them! Your writing is very mature and there were no grammar or spelling mistakes that I saw. Keep up the excellent work.
ReKoJ chapter 113 . 3/1/2015