Reviews for MishMASH
AceAllie chapter 115 . 5/17
Great to see an update from you. As always, I enjoyed these two ficlets. I like to think that my use of fifties music in my stories might have inspired the first story . The MishMash stories are a real boost to my mood after a difficult week. I hope to see more from you soon.
Onezumi Daisuke chapter 31 . 4/12
I love this chapter. I'd like to think that Hawkeye's dad would be so accepting, even in the time period. :)
Onezumi Daisuke chapter 8 . 4/11
ooh, ow. Chapter 8 hurt somehow.

These are really good though.
I read through all of the prompts, and I absolutely loved all of them! Your writing is very mature and there were no grammar or spelling mistakes that I saw. Keep up the excellent work.
ReKoJ chapter 113 . 3/1
Wonderfully written.
ReKoJ chapter 112 . 3/1
Beautiful.
ReKoJ chapter 111 . 3/1
I love the way that you write them. Great job!
the croc chapter 113 . 3/1
I love your BJ/Hawkeye fics! They're wonderful! I've silently read all of them, just so you know. It's such a rare pairing to find on the internet and you write them so beautifully! I hope you continue. Um, I do have a request if you'd like to fill it. I would absolutely love to see an alt universe where BJ joins the MASH unit much earlier. It would be really interesting to see how Hawkeye and BJ's relationship develops with Trapper still in the equation. I've actually been considering writing it but I can't seem to nail down their characters so I would adore it if you would!
awesome as always x
L.N.Hatter chapter 110 . 2/17
I wonder how B.J. and Hawkeye would react if they ran into Trapper. So my prompt would be 'friends'.
Rekoj chapter 110 . 2/15
This was beautiful.
Rekoj chapter 109 . 2/15
You always write so beautifully. This was no exception.
samanddianefan10 chapter 110 . 2/15
so glad to see something new from you! I say it all the time but you definitely add so much to this board...keep writing...even if it's just a couple of times a year (which I hope would be more than that, but life...)...the message you get across with your writing without being preachy is so important. there is plenty of humor, heart, and some thought provoking detail even in the smallest details...

the previous one I wondered at first if it was somehow someone else's writing...only because I wasn't expecting a H/M tale from you( nothing wrong with that pairing at all...)it was pretty clever how you wrote it.

thanks again and keep writing please...you set a really high bar for us authors!
amyh52 chapter 108 . 12/19/2014
Thanks so much for all of these heartfelt stories.
amyh52 chapter 80 . 12/16/2014