Reviews for Tangibility
Smithback chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
I enjoied this story a lot! really good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Researching Snape is always fun... Nice first chapter!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I loved this story and I'm sad it's over...
Montara chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
He was so stubborn in staying away from her! She had to do something that drastic for him to open up and let her back into his life :(

I think she brought him back to life with her love :)

I loved reading your story! Thank you!
Flamin' FiddleStiX chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I gotta say, this is still one of my favorite SS/HG time travel fics. So often you come across the Hermione-travels-back-and-falls-for-Maraunder-#_ stories, but hey, it takes guts to turn teenage Hermione on a more slytherin mind-set to hang out with young Mr. Snape.

It's a shame you don't have more reviews, because being complete, well-written, and featuring a fantastic plot-line. Definitely on my list of fanfics I can read over and over again when the sshg mood hits (sometimes you just gotta crave that HP lord byron hero). Sure it's a bit short, but short and sweet it wonderful when you aren't aiming for one-shots but don't have the time for novels. Ah, you already know that, of course.

Anyhow's, love your writing, and I am intrigued if you'll ever do anymore HP stories in the future.
Masho chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
ahem, I like Snape at the end of this chapter, and miss actual SS/HG a bit lol.
Honeyduke's Finest chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I usually leave a review at the end of the story, but I had to say, I love your writing style! It's very different from most of the writers on this website, and very refreshing. Everything is so clear to me, and it helps me feel their sense of loss that much more deeply. Good job :D
Scared-Like-Me chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
It's near 4am. I'm tired, and my eyes are sore now that I've stopped reading this story.

You know who I blame? You (and all other awesome writers who write Sev/Mione fics far too well for their -or my-own good. It's not healthy!)

That was my muddled minds' way of telling you how much I love ths story (Um, FOUR AM!)I couldn't -simply couldn't- leave it until tomorrow. I had to finish it now...so bloody brillaint, totally not fair...outragously addictive...you have another Sev/Mione fic you say? 0-0! I must...read it...but, tomorrow, my eyes can't take much more awesomeness.

I simply adored this how it was written, the going back in time thing, James being an idiot, and Sirius making me want to slap him, it's all good...not to mention Sev being yummily Severus. Couldn't have asked for anything better really.

Okay, weird tired ramble ending ...now.

HMBH
x-greeneyesy-x chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Oh i love!

Loved the ending! xx
RedValkyrie chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
I can not tell you how very much I enjoyed your story. You set forth some ideas here that were truly delightful. The intangible quality of the bond they formed was what was so uniquely original. I enjoyed your bend on the characters as well. My only true qualm is that in Snape's interactions with Dumbledore,the only love he spoke of was tangible. I'm quite sure he wanted to "shag her brains out," but at the same time, I would have liked to have seen some hearkening back to the intangible qualities of the relationship they shared that bonded them more strongly than their inability to touch. (Thank goodness they finally could though!) Overall, it was a wonderful read, thank you for posting! I will be looking forward to more of your work.
CloudedDreamergal chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
Wow!I love this story I actually wanted to cry when Hermione had returned and Snape was acting horrible. It was funny and sad and had a really good ending. Its nice to read something that leaves you feeling happy, and believing that love is such a wonderful thing.

Great work!
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
Ah! This story was so fantastic! thank you so much for sharing it with us! The idea was wonderfully original and the idea of them never being able to touch, and yet being in love all the same was fantastic! Great job! I'll definitely be looking up your other fics to read!
psychocitten chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
the story was really sad at the begining but the parts where harry and ron were studying trying to find hermione were just the greatest. I was bent over because I was laughing soo hard! he ran himself into a shelf! just perfect!
NoahIrene chapter 12 . 7/25/2009
I love it but I'm confused, did she end up with Severus or Snape?

and it was Snape Hermione overheard talking to Dumbledore right?

and it was Snape who rescued her from the lake a second time right?

Sorry,

I loved the storyline very much but I just got a little confused...

Neeps513
I am a tie chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
“Ron knocked himself unconscious, Remus. Unconscious. We both watched as he purposely ran headfirst into that shelf!” Harry scowled at Ron’s vacated seat; the smug bugger was up in the hospital wing. “It’s not fair that he got out of it!”

“Harry, he has dented his skull…”

“I know! He’s an evil genius!”

That's beautiful right there, my respect for Ron just went way up. Dedication to slacking right there, the fact that he's willing to sacrifice his safety so he can get away from researching.