Reviews for cathedral
Q chapter 1 . 1/27
You are an amazing writer.
And you have created the best Itachi character in this fandom - can't get enough of him.
parsimonia chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I loved it! ANd I think is amazing how the sumary was the actual end of the chapter! I really like this verse (but is not so partial coming from me seing as I've like them all so far)

Thanks for writing!
lots of love x
darkredmacabre chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Wow. Once again I really wish I had a lover like how you've written Itachi. I love this installment! Hoping for more!
ohtheregoesmygrades chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
This is a fantastic follow-up. I love how you paced it adding in detail about how their relationship was progressing while keeping the action moving! Also I love sakura's development in their relationship and how she's become so much more confident but still retained who she was in silk kimono. She just seems less "shy virgin" now which is good since she's definitely not a virgin anymore!
An1meL0ver chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Don't know if you will see this.

Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
this is my 2nd time reading this!
its so awesome!
i really like the plot! hope its a multichap though..
so we can enjoy more..
everybody love the HOT, SEXY and INSATIABLE ITA-KUN! (yum! yum!XD)
more itasaku pls! and thanku!;)
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
love! love! love it!
really guys, ITASAKU is just soooooooooo HOOOOOOOOTTTTT!
i wish this is multi chaptered.. want to know the couples' many adventures.;)
and i really like the . thing.. makes itachi hotter!;)
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I love it of course! They are perfect! There is always plenty of angst and torture for Sakura... I'm happy that t
this one version of her gets to simply be loved and ravished and spoiled!
MORE MORE MORE!
BookishMia chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
...I have no words... I just hope you'll be soon inspired enough to continue this story and describe them living together ! :)
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Ahahahaha so Sakura did not manage to get the bouquet, cute I can almost imagine Itachi intimidating said girl to hand Ino's bouquet to Sakura
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I liked this one!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wheee
That was so cute. Q wQ
Itachi really is a little care bear.
AND THAT DRESS OMIGOD
laya and walker chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I looooove this story! Can you make another in the silk verse?! Of after the wedding or when Sakura gets a romantic admirer that ISN'T afraid of Itachi and his sexy bad ass ways? Anything? I looooove your writing style for Sakura and Itachi! Especially since it's in our time period! Being "real life" :3
lolo14998 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Nernernerner Ita-chan you bad boy.
10/10!
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
*whistles appreciatively* damn you are good at this. You are just an awesome writer! Keep up your amazing work!