Reviews for Self Inflection and Syzygies
Writer-Dramaqueen chapter 16 . 8/7/2010
Loved the story so far. This chapter was kinda confusing though.

It sorta skipped back and forth. Where were they driving to?
Guns and Drums chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
I love your chapter titles. It always makes me wonder: "how's she going to worm *that* reference in there?".

I like the way that you portray Mike. In canon I think he was rather persistent for a bit, but generally a nice guy. When I read him as a dog in other fics it just kind of makes me sad because I think Mike is a good kid - just a little generic.

And the resurgence of *Lauren Mallory* dun, Dun, DUN! Can't wait to see what happens there.

Guns and Drums chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Jessica's comment about making hamburgers from Bella's heart meat reminds me of Lady GaGa's "Telephone". Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger.

I like that Jessica kind of opened up to Bella and was able to help her a little bit. Becauseto a ceratin degree, she's right. How is it different? Yes, the Cullens were vampires and Bella can't tell anyone that secret (or rather: she shouldn't) but don't any of us feel completely horrible when a boyfriend dumps us or moves away?

Bella's anger is nice to see. She's waking back up and showing some emotion. Anger is totally understandable in this case. Who wouldn't be the tiniest bit angry at the way the whole thing was handled? Go Bella!

Guns and Drums chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I think Bella is OOC simply because this is not canon. It's kind of a default. But I think it's more realistic to her character based on the first half of TW.

Over the course of the books, she really evolves and changes and not always in pleasant ways. So - in a way - this is OOC, but it's not extreme and it's not a bad thing. I think her shutting down and doing stupid things for the sake of an adrenaline rush is a lot less believable.

Everyone else is spot on :)

Guns and Drums chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I like this concept. The idea of Bella behaving slightly more realistically in response to Edward's abandonment. I can't wait to see where you go with it.

A slight tinge of pity/sympathy/kindness from Jessica? Mayhaps a fic where she is not a bitch? I'll have to read on!

sammy55 chapter 27 . 12/27/2009
AMAZING STORY! Freaking awseome! I loved it! So well thought out and well played.
msnomer chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
"Do not pick up" lol
msnomer chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love Angry Bella! I can't wait to see what will happen!
xLaLyn chapter 27 . 8/24/2009
That was a really great last chapter.

I can't believe it took my two weeks to remember to read it XD

I'm glad none of my favorites died. Sam is just ehh... Hahaha.

(I need more Breaking Edward by the way. Like, now.)
lesley2520 chapter 27 . 8/12/2009
All good things must come to an end :_(

Great story - and I think the ending was great - and I am most definitely reading more Breaking Edward to get my browniechadows fix!
eddiejazz chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
I love ur authors note... "i know ur there" lol... vut seriously.. love this story. its nice to see bella not get so weak after he leaves ya kno?
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 27 . 8/11/2009
awesome
jrmgreer chapter 27 . 8/11/2009
LOVE the ending... This is how I thought Meyer's last book should have ended... Staying in touch with parents who don't ask questions is ridiculous really... This is MUCH more believable. :) Can't wait to read more of your other story...
Jackson Rathbone's Girl chapter 27 . 8/10/2009
The perfect end to a perfect story! I absolutely loved your story, and I'm sad to see it end.
L.A.H.H chapter 27 . 8/10/2009
Sad, but in some ways you're right about maybe this should have been how it ended. Bella's going to end up hurt eventually, when she doesn't age, and her parents die. I thought your ending for Rosalie was kind. Thanks for writing x