Reviews for Talking to your Ghost
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I did not see that coming. It was beautiful and emotional.
shadow375 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow! Just Wow! Love the way that you write their characters!

I just recently finished watching the last episodes of Tennant and this story doesn't help me missing him even more. The whole time I was reading this I'm imagining it in a longer story where this is 10's torture and Rose has to come back and get him out of it...yup i'm already feeling better :)

But really, well done!
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
that was so... i dont even have a word for it but im crying.
RennFlight chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh, now that's depressing. Really, really, really depressing. No, I'm not crying, that's just ... y'know ... Mickey poked me in the eye! He did, honestly!

Sorry, got distracted by how not-funny I am. Anyway, that was brilliant there, so beautiful, so disturbed and haunted. And, frighteningly enough, I can absolutely see the Ten doing this ...

Well done. Well done indeed.
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That was sooooo sad! It was really good though. I was a little confused at the end, did he jump out of the TARDIS into space?

-Hailey
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Absolutely stunning. Exquisite even. There certainly was tears...
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Terribly sad... :(
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was really really really really really really really sad and depressing.

But I adored it, I really adored it. I love how her ghost is getting less and less defined, how after a while he can hardly remember what her voice sounds like.

It's just such a great story.

You know what, I think I'm gonna add it to my favourites.
MrsDoctor chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
brilliant, it made me cry so much
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
oh oh oh oh... crying.

so so sad, so powerful and emotional and just so sad. oh, just so sad.
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh my goodness! That was so sad, but still, very very good story.
donotreplydeletedaccount chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow that was amazing. I kept imagining it as this beautiful animated short film for some reason. Aww...not so sure I liked the end though. But it was sweet.
Krazzy Kezz chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
only one word can properly describe: WOW

my god, this story was simply amazing, had me in tears in the end, but was so beautiful.

Need more stories!

Kezz
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was just brilliantly done, I must say. And it could go both ways, too: he could be imagining her, or she could really be able to be there with him (when she's dreaming?) but lets him go.

I don't know if you saw/thought of this, but instead of the ending you gave it, it could merge quite well with the scene in "Partners In Crime" where the Doctor's talking to himself in the TARDIS. He could have taken a break from reality after all the losses of "Last of the Time Lords" and "Voyage of the Damned", but finally listened to Rose enough to get back into action... and re-meet Donna.

Anyway, I guess that's where I hoped it was leading, which just made your ending that much more heart-breaking :)
Does Not Exist Any Longer chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Beautiful, although I almost regret that you entitled the Story Talking to Your Ghost, because you did such a wonderful job of slowly letting the reader know that Rose isn't really there and it lessens the mystery you've created in the first part of the story. I think a more cryptic title would have made a pleasantly sad surprise for the reader.