Reviews for The Uninvited
BlueWater5 chapter 32 . 1/21/2014
Great story! If only some of the magic had been shared with the twins...
Maegatr0n chapter 31 . 1/23/2012
I finished reading this today. When you were just starting out with this, I reviewed your story. I must say, after reading it from beginning to end, I am impressed and very happy with how it turned out. I was worried that it would have a sad ending. I was sure it was. But I was... ecstatic that it had a happy one. :)

Beautiful work.

Maegatr0n
slytherinslut13 chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
So, in my personal opinion, 'Hero' by Enrique Iglesias is the perfect song for this chapter/story. Just sayin'. Very good. I've loved every minute of it.
ripcurlfro chapter 32 . 6/8/2011
she's to forgiving, i would have killed Sev, i really would. Taking away your child is the worst thing you can do.
snapelovesme chapter 32 . 5/26/2011
lovely story thank you, especially enjoyed all the angsty emotional bits and the wonderful ending :D great job.
adellameeka chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Bwahahaha I love your writing! My favorite line is Snape saying he's killed for less as he glares over a plate of biscuits...too funny.
Mara-Amber chapter 32 . 1/12/2010
I like this story is great, the plot, the characterisation. I haven't read the first version, and sometimes I am a bit confused by the reactions of the characters - they seem a bit off. Anyway, great fic.
Maegatr0n chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
My goodness...I just finished your story, and I am in tears...You did a beautiful job with each and every one of your characters. Please believe me when I say thank you, because my goodness, I am crying my eyes out.

This story was beautiful, and I hope you continue to write.

Again, beautifully done. I look forward to reading more by you.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 7/29/2009
Brava! I'm so glad everything worked out so well (love the joking around with Arthur and Molly, too). Abigail and Severus will keep each other amused for another century, at least.

Thank you!
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 14 . 7/28/2009
She just doesn't understand the differences between light and dark, just that if something needs to be done, you just do it. She is playing too close to a line where voldi will be able to reach out and snatch her away to continue his own evil dark plans for her. Severus is so attached to her that it is taking extreme control on his part not to let his emotions take over concerning her. They are going to need eachother to get through all the trouble that is soon coming down on them all.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
Yay! I'm glad the people actually behave like human beings and want to help Snape, instead of the way they did in canon. And I hope they find Abigail soon!

I love the way Snape made a joking pass at Molly, too.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Fire Whisky! A witch after Severus's own heart.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Poor thing, so that's where the scratches came from. No wonder Loopen had the reaction he did hearing what she was saying and the girl after she recognized his wolf scent.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Nasty work done on the OC. I wonder if they were from Voldi's claws and maybe this witch was to be his bride. Thank goodness she did get away even after that kind of beating. Okay Severus, do your duty, who is she and why is voldi in such a murderus rage over her abrupt departure?
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This sounds good, so it will be my next choice. A new person of interest for the Dark Lord and Severus.