Reviews for Intertwined
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I love this oneshot! It makes me blush whenever I read stories like this. :3
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is kizuisen! Apart from the ending, I think this i a really good oneshot. Definitely liked it, but the ending feels incomplete.
D4rKn3sS chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is nice and sweet, I liked how you integrated the internal thoughts as part of their speech. I don't know about Sakura being the best medical ninja in the Five Countries at this point, I think Tsunade and Shizune might have something to say about that, but she'd certainly be up there.

It's interesting that you brought up how Sasuke didn't want her to experience the same loneliness that he had, considering he accused Naruto of not understanding his pain, and I'd think Sakura would understand even less. It was good though, since it's a good way to connect the two of them.

The headband was an especially nice touch, and really brought the story home.
foreversnow chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Such a lovely oneshot. I really liked the way you portray their feelings, hidden in their thoughts. )
Kohaku Hisagi chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
that was an awesome story and i hope that u will write more. :D
Akizakura202 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hmm... Not bad, for the most part. You have quite an advanced vocabulary, compared to some users on this site, and the writing itself was pretty good. Some of the sentences weren't completely clear and concise, but once read through a second time, one could understand what you were conveying. Good work.