Reviews for Mike's New Hobby
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Bravo! I think I like Mikey's NEW new hobby better. At least i's more entertaining! And "Cats"?! Really?! Awesome!
tundervolt chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
that was hilarious, really well written , It could be a real scene from the serie XD
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I could NOT STOP SMILING reading this!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
So, I'm assuming that the reason why I've never read this before now, is that you don't go by 'Roo' on Fanfiction. I didn't realize you had another nom de plume. Now that I know, though, I have added you to my favorites and the story/author alert list. No more missing anything you upload, in other words! :0)

Not sure if you posted this on Stealthy Stories, but I'm so very glad I haven't read this before, because it gave me something new to read this afternoon. Of course, considering how bad my memory is, I've probably already read it but forgotten. Wouldn't be too surprised. I may go venture over to S.S. and see for myself.

I've not been too involved with the TMNT's of late (outside of reading Mikell's Heroe's and Friends), but your comment re: 'I Write Like' had me visiting your blog, then reading your newest update on the Narnia/TMNT crossover (huge thanks for the recap, btw), and then your remarks about fanfiction in general. In any event, collectively your blog reintroduced me to your wonderful writings. Like you, I kind of overdosed on TMNT's. That and some of the drama on S.S. 'got' to me a bit and killed my interest. There were times when I thought I was back in high school again. It's been like - 40 years, and to say I don't miss it would be an understatement.

Anyway, I read MNH aloud and I have to admit that there were times I was gasping for breath, but in a good way. I think to get the gist of Raphael’s hate for mornings, it has to be written in long run-on sentences. I’ve learned run-on’s can sometimes express an emotion of sorts, to get an understanding about the character, and you did exactly that with Raphael.

Goodness, the bathroom hobby scene was priceless. Had me laughing out loud and with no one home presently, I laughed very LOUD! :0)

This part had me really chuckling - Raph bit back a groan. "That's not a hobby! That's... that's just lookin' stupid!"

"Nah, that's your hobby," Mike grinned. "My hobby is smiling."

LOL Doubled up over that one! ! !

Everything about this was just so much fun to read. Mike is just over-the-top hilarious and Raphael's reaction to his nutty brother was a great contrast.

Anyway, sorry for the late arrival, but – as they say - better late than never.

Wonderful work. Loved it muchies.

Blessings,

Rene’
littleann84 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
That was so cute! Smiling as a hobby! How did you even think of that? Brilliant! I'll definatly have to try that with my sister, she hates mornings as much as Raph does, it'll drive her crazy! Great job!

Luckystar :)
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hahaha, thanks! You just made my day :D
Corona 1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Lmao! Brilliant! Poor Raph. Gotta feel for the guy.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
haha, great story. loved it D
Kyaserin Marii chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I can almost hear Raph grindig his teeth from here...

Very amusing.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
lol that is too cute. _ ahh the proverbial annoying little brother. lol
looneygurl chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
wow i just can't stop smiling! well i would be laughing hystarically if my mom wasn't watching something. Anyway well done i love it. Please continue writing!
Mikell chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
ROFLOL

Love it. Very Mike-ish. Nicely done.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh, Mikey. You just can't help but annoy Raph, can you?

This was really funny! I really liked it!
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I think that would count as a case of justifiable homicide. Mikey really knows how to push buttons.