Reviews for The Tribes of the Hunters
Featheredwing chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Wow you sure took ages to update!

I'm glad you did - it was a good chapter!
Fiction lover14 chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
That was good! Great Cliffie at the end there! And is her mom dead? Did you mention that before?
Featheredwing chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Hey, nice chapter.

The burrow attack is cool.

I guess she was dreaming at the end?
Fiction lover14 chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Good chapter! That story at the end is so sad! :( Anyway, good job, update soon!
Featheredwing chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Yay!Rain's POV! He's my favorite:)
Fiction lover14 chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
Sorry! geez, i just got the alert and i read this as soon as i did! the chapters were great (somehow i missed chapter two) and i love how each chapter is set in a different perspective! i don't particularily like Amber, but i think that's what u were going for. And i love Leaf! She's awesome! i also like how u put all the prey they hunt on there; did you have to research that or what? And i think i know who the three cats are from the prophecy! update soon!
Silverpelt-Hawksky chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
what's a whisperer?

in a tribe, leaders and healers are the same.

so many novices, and only two teachers?

what about defenders?
Silverpelt-Hawksky chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
AsterEris chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
This is a pretty good story. I like the simplicity of it, because a lot of people just get too mixed up trying to sound like they're good writers, and they just end up looking worse. From the looks of it you're not one of those people :P I like the characters too, although I'm waiting for Thunder to show some individual flaws instead of being another generic hero. After all, we don't want too many of those running around. One more tiny criticism (since criticism is what reviews are for, after all) is that I don't think crabs have blood. I noticed that Thunder wiped off crab and blood from his muzzle, where there wouldn't be blood.

Other than those things, it's a great story! Can't wait for the next update.

Featheredwing chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Hey, this chapter is interesting. It's a fresh idea, I haven't read any fics about ocean cats. Also I like Amber's personality:)

Can I just ask, what's a picka?

Update soon!
Featheredwing chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
Hey, nice chapter. The novice ceremony is cool. I would do that quiz thing you have but I want this plot to stay a surprise. Update soon!:)xx?
Fiction lover14 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
This is good! I like the descriptions and the slight british accent you gave the cats! Maybe describe Rain a little more; I didn't get a very good picture of him. Update soon!
World of Make Believe chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
It's pretty good so far. Though I would recommend posting what you have as the first couple of chapters on your profile. It's sort of a list, but it goes with the story so I won't complain, but I'm sure others will, it's just a word of advice.
catleopardclaw chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
The only complaint I have with this chapter is that there are exactly 3.54 centimeters to the inch.
Featheredwing chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Hey, you have a new story, yay!

This sounds interesting and you have some really good ideas, like the Stonewall thing when a cat dies. And I like the sound of a whisperer.

Can't wait for the story to start:)