Reviews for Driving Lesson
JustineAme chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
lovely and funny story!
XCgirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Awesome one-shot! I loved how I could actually see this happening; the characterization here was dead-on.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was great, very funny :)
Extraho chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
*laughs* that first half was like my driving lesson with my dad...totally believable!
Kat1132 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Umm, the worst that could happen? Did Jack really just think that? It sounds like he doesn't really know Bobby at all. Conversations turn into shootouts when Bobby's involved. I really enjoyed this. It seem's like a fitting way for Jack, or any Mercer for that matter, to learn. And I can't imagine Bobby teaching any other way really. Of course it's going to be at night, illegal, and involve the police.

This is great. Thanks!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Hilarous and cute. Life isn't boring when you have an older brother like Bobby.
mng0lt3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Love it. It's like going driving with an older sibling or parent when they get easily frustrated with you. I love the idea of Bobby taking Jack on a midnight driving lesson too, and that you ended with "What's the worst that can happen?" Great one-shot!
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
OMG -that was awesome. I was going to say how it brought back memories with my dad teaching me because he was so impatient and got easily frustrated. Then you went and turned it into an impromptu car chase and it was brilliant. So funny.
lfcgirl81 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
LMAO! OMG I hadnt expected that but I totally should have! Bobby making Jack ditch a cop car on his first real drive! aw :) Totally Mercer style!

As always, your characters are perfectly in character and this little bit about Jack's shoes ~he just slid his still tied gym shoes~ seemed so appropriate and so Jack like. Its just a few words but little details like that make me love your stuff even more every time I read it

And ofcourse our Jackie-boy did a perfect job, even if he was all nervous, I wouldn't have expected anything else from him, OR Bobby with his 'don't turn on the signal, you're trying to ditch him' haha!

I totally hadn't expect another story from you again so fast, you are like lightning! :) and I love it!

Thank you so much for this awesome little flashback