Reviews for Heart of Gold
jabbarulez chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
naruto's only nonelemental technique caused that much damage? DAYUM!
pikachucat chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
awesome more please
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is awesome. You have created a reason for every protagonists unlikely survival. Well done, very well done indeed.
M4RKL4R chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Since it's been five years does that mean you're dead or 'something'?

I sincerely hope not as you're a good writer and you've got an interesting story started here.

I like how Naruto discovered the Nidaime's things.

Keep up the good work, M4RKL4R.
MWRANDOM chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Interesting story.
Son of Ceres chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Wow... Have you thought up a name for that technique naruto used? If not might I suggest Chakra Kyu? It means chakra sphere, from the description you have I think it matches. Please update this story! I'm really enjoying reading it and can't wait for chapter 6, also if you would like a beta I offer my services, if you accept then could you put it in an AN or PM me, I'm not logged in but the name I'm using is also my user :)
Son of Ceres chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Dude this story's pretty cool, I noticed a typo if you want to correct it, it's when naruto is thinking about the water scrolls, he says them twice, might be worth looking at :)
v chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I love your works! Please don't stop. Many people read your stuff but are too lazy to review. Don't worry!
gundamzbd36 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
whats going to happen next?
Lord Geovanni chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Why has this story not been continued? It was great and I still find myself looking for it every now and then in the vain hope that it updates...
Death Eternal chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
awesome story. I cant wait for the next chapter.
loretta537 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
this is a great story! i hope you update it one day soon
echoing song chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
This looks really interesting so far; I can't wait to read more. Um... It's been over three years now, you are going to update this right?
echoing song chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
... So Naruto found the Nidaime's house? I suppose that would be really lucky. Love the story so far!
Waffles Risa chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
AWESOME AWESOME

You really have a talent for making up cool new jutsu :)