Reviews for Heart of Gold
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 8/5
:D
awefanfic chapter 5 . 7/15
please update soon!what would happen now?
Dare queen chapter 5 . 3/15
This is awesome! I love the alterations the kyubi has made to Naruto and the difference in teams. Cant wait for another update!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
this is a great story! please update it soon
Zatarra12345 chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
great story i like how it is going and is wondering if naurto will start to use the other elements soon and how the rest of the naruto verse will turn out
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
You killed Haku. Brutally.

...you jerk.

Still fun story. Hope you finish it. Maybe emphasize Naruto's unnatural luck more instead of his mastery of water ninjutsu. This is called Heart of Gold, not Water World or whatever.
jabbarulez chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
naruto's only nonelemental technique caused that much damage? DAYUM!
pikachucat chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
awesome more please
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is awesome. You have created a reason for every protagonists unlikely survival. Well done, very well done indeed.
M4RKL4R chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Since it's been five years does that mean you're dead or 'something'?

I sincerely hope not as you're a good writer and you've got an interesting story started here.

I like how Naruto discovered the Nidaime's things.

Keep up the good work, M4RKL4R.
MWRANDOM chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Interesting story.
Son of Ceres chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Wow... Have you thought up a name for that technique naruto used? If not might I suggest Chakra Kyu? It means chakra sphere, from the description you have I think it matches. Please update this story! I'm really enjoying reading it and can't wait for chapter 6, also if you would like a beta I offer my services, if you accept then could you put it in an AN or PM me, I'm not logged in but the name I'm using is also my user :)
Son of Ceres chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Dude this story's pretty cool, I noticed a typo if you want to correct it, it's when naruto is thinking about the water scrolls, he says them twice, might be worth looking at :)
v chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I love your works! Please don't stop. Many people read your stuff but are too lazy to review. Don't worry!
gundamzbd36 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
whats going to happen next?