Reviews for Truth Beneath the Lies
KanameZeroYuki chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I hope you pick this story up again sometime soon...
mtnikolle chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
This is a pretty intense story. It moved me, and parts of this chapter (and it wasn't even that heartbreaking last line) brought tears to my eyes. Good luck with the re-edit and continuation!
Krissy2lip chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Different story can't wait for more! :)
v1cky84 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I had to reread all 7 chapters to fully understand the story again. I feel so much pain for Haruhi and all 3 Ootori brothers. I hope you'll update again soon,
I've never beta'ed before and i may not be the best person to beta for you but i'd do it if you can't find anyone else. Pls update soon
PhoenixBlade chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
YOU'VE RETURNED! *fangirl scream* :)
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Another great chapter. This story is really good and I can't wait to read what happens next.
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
what?!
him?
married that girl?!
are you serious?
seriously I thought kyouya wanted to marry haruhi! not her!
why her?
Heidilynn08 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
How could you do this! Post MORE! You cant stop there! Its no fairr! Its such a good story!

How disappointing..
HazyA chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
God, I love this story, i've read through it all a half dozen times. It's such an interesting new take on all the relationships and I always enjoy reading it.

And then I come to this chapter, and theirs no "next" button and it KILLS me. I want so badly to know how this ends, how it was supposed to end. I really wish you had finished it :(
Kiki Aries chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
One word... Wow...

Saw it coming, yes.

Really exspected it, no.

Wonderfully twisted and confounding-ly confusing at some points. You have litteraly broke the mold. CONGRATULATIONS!
ilovekbk chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
it has been WAYYYYYYYYYY to long you need to update this asap. NO EXCUSES!
v1cky84 chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
WHATTTTT! This fic is different and interesting. I'm so sad that you haven't updated it for more than a year. I hope Haruhi will find happiness...I think she deserves it more than anybody else (not that Akita and Kyoya doesn't deserve it, they only deserve it in a lesser degree than Haruhi). Anyways...I hope you haven't abandoned this story and will update the story son. Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :)
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
Cherry268 chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Okay...I don't even know where to begin. This story needs a bunch of work. First off, I would say to get yourself a good beta reader. There were many gramatical problems that needed to be addressed. Also, your characters didn't stay consistent. If Kyoya was so obsessed by Haruhi that he's practically willing to do anything to have her, then he wouldn't turn his back on the opportunity to do so right when the opportunity presents itself. Honestly, between the grammatical errors, the inconsistancy, and what I can only imagine is some form of language barrier...the story was hard to follow. I'm still confused by parts of it.

You have a decent grasp on the English language, but I'd say your English definately needs more work if you want to be truely understood.

I hope you will take this constructively. I don't want to sound rude or mean, and that's not my intention. I would truely like to see you grow as a writer. :-)
Nicky5 chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
O, knife twisted into the heart! I haven't seen Kyoya and Haruhi as backstabbers before, that was a bit of a shock. Good story though!