Reviews for tony sick
I3charliepace chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
i luv it
Net Sparrow chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
We know from the TV-series, that Tony had an appendectomy, so i enjoyed very much your extended version of it. I always love a good story with a sick or hurt Tony ! tony puking on Gibbs is of course always a highlight. Thank you so much for sharing Tonys appendicitis, enjoyed your story.
God'srider chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
it was unusual but good!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
yay cute ending :) good story :)
AleshiaJon-erik chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
This story just keeps getting better please continue your story its great.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
yay new chapter, it was good. keep going :)
Retired FF Writer chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Good premise for the problem. You have a great idea, I'll stick around to see what you do with it.
Retired FF Writer chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Ok good content love the hotdog thing.

You were victimized by site formatting. You may want to go back into the document manager, clean up that first paragraph then go into my stories and replace it.

The repeated posting of chapter 2 was a little confusing but since it's your first posting, I am willing to bet you are having some confusion just like I did trying to figure it all out.

Do not hesitate to ask questions of fellow authors, I find there are some that are really friendly and helpful.
Retired FF Writer chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Good start for a first fiction. I don't think Kate would be able to handle carrying Tony two steps, he's too big.

I am a fan of sick Tony fics.
cflat chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Not bad. Although the story (along with the title and summary) needs a little more work). The "first fic" in the title does not really need to be there. Also, you should have a disclaimer at least once in the story.
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Ohh, i likey! Good good...oh wat the crap it's so effing awsome there is not a word awsome enough to describe it! Can't wait for the next chappie! Happy St. Pat's Day
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
i like it, is there anymore to this story ? :)
NCIS Wolf chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
familiar situation to me. poor tony
AleshiaJon-erik chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I love your story please continue