Reviews for Within the Twilight
Black-Abbyss chapter 23 . 5/15
Who is the noah of loneliness?
Aria chapter 22 . 3/29
Those were the earls level five?! Seriously?! Then why are they attacking noah and why are they not influenced by noah powers?! This is so confusing, i mean what happened to allen and how can tyki control himself in ultimate form?! Why must you make this so confusing? Oh yeah and did luciano reach 100% or something? So many question so little time. Oh and one more thing, what happened to nevermore? Did he do something and whats his power? Wow that was a lot of questions. Anyway i probably wont read the next chapter right away so ill start later. See you then!
Aria chapter 21 . 3/29
So the order lost the purest innocence, there is a new deminoah and innocence weilder, a new level five, and a bunch of freed souls that were bound to a lake by a bunch of fast, strong, and skilled psychopaths. That os my summary of this chapter. To bad that the innocence got away but allen now has a trusted guard who wil keep him on the right path. Soory that my summary is so bad and it doesn't nearly do your story justice but i just find it amazing how much you can fit into one chapter. By the way i think i forgot to mention this but i love how you encorporate different myths and legends and still keep the story amazing and intriguing that just makes someone want to read on. Too bad i cant keep reading because the end is near so please keep writing!
Aria chapter 20 . 3/29
Action, action, action! I love it and the whole part with val was hilarious. Oh- did you just kill off Arthur? Thats what it seemed like but it doesn't say what happened so i'm guessing it will happen in the next chapter. Thankfully everyone who needed to live did but where dis cross run off to this time? And what happrned to road, she was fine earlier? Is it because of the innocence ? Soory for all the question thhst i am almost positive will be answered in the next chapter, speaking of which i am about to start it now!
Aria chapter 19 . 3/29
Ooh a cliffhanger AND the noah and order are after the same innocence,that just happens to be an incredibly famous sword. So...purer inocence and val secret is known by dagmar and doesn't which is good bur i cant wait to see what happens when she meets allen or kanda. They both have HUGE secrets, especially with mana, his curse, just about his entire past, and to the order- his power. Kanda too because of alma and the second exorcist projects. And now that i tgink of it cross would have a lot of secrets too... oh well next chapter here i come!
Aria chapter 18 . 3/29
Well then... if that wasn't disturbing then I don't know what is. I love how allen gets stronger and srtonger as time goes on, he definitely is the strongest of the noah and might even be able to fight the earl. Allen stikl helps the order! Now they have the strongest innocence who totally humiliated leverrier! It is so a win-win and Klauds backstory is so sad but intriguing. A new OC and a deminoah in one chapter, this story progresses quickly. Alrighty then lets go on to the next chapter.
Aria chapter 17 . 3/27
I love the story with Cross and the flashback was just down right sad. Oh well I love how Allen can just waltz into the order with an akuma and chat with his friends. It's even more surprising that it took leverrier to get to him but i guess he can only move as fast as he can think. I'm glad that the order gets a new advantage and that Allen is so helpful towards his friends. Also YAY Allen's power is finally revealed and it is super powerful! Oh and the whole lulubell secrets thing was funny too. The first flashback almost made me roll on the ground laughing, I love the new Val so much more now. Next chapter!
Aria chapter 16 . 3/27
Is Valkyrie going to become a 'fallen' too? I wonder...oh well, there are more level five now, or archangel if you prefer. I'm happy that Valkyrie is free now and she can be truly human instead of a doll. I still hate leverrier if not more so than I did before. Is allens power going to be revealed soon? And I love the way crown clown was called a doppelganger thank you for the flashback. hope the next chapter goes well... Next chapter now!
Aria chapter 15 . 3/27
I hate that guy he is so cruel and heartless and a psychopath and I'm glad he is dead but I want to know what appendicitis g the fight and what screamed. I already guessed that jesaia was fighting crown clown but what happened after that? What about Valkyrie? Too many questions but hopefully they will be answered in in the next chapter. I hope that Tyki's friends live too. Next chapter!
Aria chapter 14 . 3/27
I hope Tyki's friends live and leverrier is still a complete and utter bastard. Please don't have anything to bad happen to them, I mean they didn't even do anything except be Tyki's friend and they don't even know about him being a Noah. Also the order know about the deminoah but they probably think he is some sort of monster who is being evil by making humans into deminoah. Oh well maybe Allen's power will revealed soon and I can figure out what it is and how he makes level five and the deminoah. Poor Tyki's friends( sorry but I figured that needed to be said twice). Next chapter!
Aria chapter 13 . 3/27
I love the suspense of this story but sometimes I want to strangle it, I so badly don't want to read the last chapter but at the same time I do. I know that once I read I will continuously obsess over this story until it is updated so I hope that you update soon because I will read the next few chapters quickly. Anyway the part about the crystallized Noah is strange but not completely implausible and it made a nice touch in the story. I love the messages and how caring Allen is event though he is technically an enemy but it is still heartwarming. But also how strong Michael is to knock out general social and be almost completely unaffected by judgement especially since cross is probably the strongest exorcist. Anyway, pardon my rambling and onto the next chapter!
Aria chapter 12 . 3/27
I hope Michael lives and that the generals don't kill him. The one thing I don't like though is the fact that Michael is so emotionless, but I hope he is strong and can be used as a weapon against the earl of he ends to be. I wonder what the messages are and what Allen's power is but I suspect I'm going to find out soon. Onto the next chapter!
Aria chapter 11 . 3/27
I think this is my favourite chapter so far, especially because no one died and that Luciano and Sophia are safe. Also because Allen was able to do something that event the greatest 'magician' alive could not do, creates a level 5. I hop the next chapter is just as good, if not better- so I'll go check now and see!
Aria chapter 10 . 3/26
I hate and love suspense at the same time... weird huh. Well anyway I love the brawl and the whole British ireland explanation thing-y but also how they became friends after. I hope you don't injure anyone to badly in the fight and that luciano and Sophia live. Anyway good night and I will probably read and review tomorrow. So see you then!
Aria chapter 9 . 3/26
Allen's first mission! And at the same town as the order is going. I wonder if this counts as lucky or unlucky. Anyway I love the OC's except freidrich since he is a jerk but jesaia is funny and so well suited for Lavi. Valkyrie is strange but ok and leverrier is still an ***. Love Allen being able to switch forms now but it's getting late so I'm reading one last chapter before leaving- lucky number 10!