Reviews for Wedding Dress
L164 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was incredible.

So heartbreaking x
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Well I should have known today couldn't be all about fluff. So sad right now and depressed. I don' even have the words right now. That was great as usual. You're amazing. And very very mean to me. Lol. It's been a long time since I've read some angst. Used to love it so much, but I don't think I was ready for this. At least the tears didn't spill over. Gah I am such a mess.
MonkiNikki chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was amazing! VERY well written! I could've seen Mark doing this if he'd made Peyton stay in Savannah - down to the last detail! GREAT JOB!
Anna chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
It was heart-breaking and amazing , love it
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That broke my heart. It really did. Watching Peyton marry someone else. That must have killed him & being the best man & having a dance with her, while she's someone else's wife. The best part for me in this story definetly was when Lucas mouths her that he loves her at the same time Jake does, and Lucas says I love you, too but she's looking past Jake and is staring at the boy who would always hold a part of her heart no matter who she was with. I loved that. I loved this story. It was heart-breaking but written beautifully.
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was AMAZING! So heartbreaking. Great, great job with it!
smc-27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This made me sad, in a really good way. Meaning, I am a sucker for an unhappy ending, and this was perfect in that regard.

Lucas was seriously strong to be able to do that. I mean, sure he got drunk, but he still stood there and watched her marry someone else...

I think my favourite part was Lucas and Brooke's conversation. It almost felt to me like he just needed to tell someone, to make his relationship with Peyton feel more real in that moment. I don't know how I can explain that any better. I don't know - that just kind of struck a chord with me.

The Nathan/Peyton convo was great too. "Tell me I did the right thing." Such a 'Nathan' way of asking her if she's sure.

Just great. The whole thing.
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This had me close to tears, several times.

It was definetly beauitful, but it was heartbreaking.

Now, I'm a JP fan, but I'm in love with LP 10X more.

You did an incredible job; your writing is definetly amazing.

And, if you decide to continue this, I'll definetly be up for the read, even if they're never going to get together, as said in this one. :)
Genstarsmallpot92 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
WOW! this was so emotionally powerful, I don't know how you do it but you make angst beautiful :D
naleylovex3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
that was so sad. you can just feel the pain both of them are in and i'm glad you didn't put jake as being clueless about it because that's just stupid, he would know afterall. anyways, i loved this :)
demeter18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
If you love something it will come back to you. Luke and Peyt forever-you may have written Jeyton but I'm still rooting for Leyton. Beautifully written-but very sad, I felt bad for all three of them. Jake cos he was marrying the love of his life, Peyt cos she was settling-and Luke cos he was forced to let her go. Gotta love the angst-this story has enormous potential-you could totally develop it more and eventually make it Leyton. If Mark Schwann can fool us for a few years-putting them with others but ultimately putting them back together-so can you. Would love an update.
yaba chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
wow that last part was powerful, i loved the metaphor of the closet and the setting and how was over a span of a single night and i thought it was all very lovely, how they both knew it'd be over for them, it's admierable that they did not contemplate cheating, and i just think it's amazing how well you write them together. kudos :)

Yana
Panda09 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
no sad ending! aw you need to write another one, please! make it a happy ending...

but I still loved it!
singsongsung chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I love a good LP oneshot.

Beautiful. But depressing.

Depressingly beautiful, let's say. And as always, I cannot wait for more from you. :)
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Nice work. I admit i wasn't pleased for no LP but to some extent it all made sense and I'm okay with it. This being said I'm also like well a second part wouldn't be bad, but i want one when they still aren't together.

Also I'm surprised with one shot, and my first thought was, why not a new ud on Love remains!

Nice job-