Reviews for Daisy
somaticjester chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This is brilliant. SIMPLY BRILLIANT. The perspectives you'd given to Ino and Sakura, and the differences between them were nailed perfectly. And that last line: "You're a wreck and, you know, you've got me wrapped around your finger." Gah, it was just powerful. In spite of everything that has happened to them, their bond as friends is what keeps them together and supporting 'till the end. Amazing.

I couldn't express how much I love reading this. Well done! *salutes* :D
DeidaraIsGod chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Me too! Sakura and Ino are my favorite gal ninja and really love their friendship! Lovely story!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
LOVE this one shot as well!Its EXCELLENT!XP XD XD XD XD
SheWhoDaydreams chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I love this. Seriously.
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was great. I almost got teary at the end *sniff* kudos to you

Love Ino x Sakura friendship. Really, people don't write enough of it...
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
i told you so by Carrie Underwood. Think of it more as a friendship song.

I love how in this you can really tell Ino lvoes Sakura. She can be hideously jealous and worried for her at the same time.
hey chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
that was amazing. keep writing.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
To be honest, Ino's the beautiful one. Sakura's just pretty, nothing to compare. Other than that, I would agree about Sakura.
OpalescentStorm chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aww, it's so sweet. They really are like that, aren't they? Your characterization is great, and the last line is lovely.
danigal chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
So sweet X3
Hakkai Suiren chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I loved it. It was simple and it shows Ino's thoughts. This friendship story is... uh... I can't describe it in words, but this totally defines Sakura and Ino. It almost made me cry too. Keep up the great work.
msjezzi-bella chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Can't say I love Ino, but you portrayed her very well.

This was really really good.
Lyrics and Music chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I love it.

This is a meaningful story with a true meaning behind it.

I'm gonna go check out your other stories now.

-Amy