Reviews for Diamond Born
Len-kun121958 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
this story is wonderful and I love the FMA joke XD
The 14th Undertaker chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
For Omake: Typical Cross.
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Great job again!

I'll read the sequel tommorow, but i have bed time at the moment.

I'm sure it will be great too!

Anyways, Kanda is soooo mad it's funny.

"Fine he doesn't have to eat his dick, but he has to take it home in a jar."

LMAO!
Klaanvdia chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
hello i really liked both of your guys stories you did together and decided to just say i liked both of them in this review and be done with it. I'm not inthe mood for reviewing right now so sorry. but i really did like them and can't wait for the next one. you guys are really creative when it came to this story. are you always like that? imaginative i mean i am sometimes and even thought up a few things regarding naruto and man. andyway back to my point of this. great two stories and can't wait for the next one. bye-bye or see-ya when you do the next story to this.
MikadzukiOokami chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
aww so cute. im loving the endings and the omakes. its all in all funny as well update soon please
Lai Jun Chen chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
odd. not bad, just odd, and kind of funny
Devatron2000 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
very funny
Devatron2000 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
You said you thought through what they did to get the babys and I want to know what it is it's driving me nuts.

good story by the way
ShimmerAppleShine chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
OMG! Such an epic punishment! He completely deserved that after what he tried to pull lol

... wish I could have that done to some of my horrible ex's '
Katina Uchiha chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
ROFLMFAO! that was SO funny at the end! i love it! i can't WAIT for more!
Yuu13 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
thank you so much for this chapter. it totally cracked me up!
heaven-angel-15 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
HAHAHA! XD Brillianty omake and the punishmernt was the best thing EVER. And Yuu is so sweet to Lavi. Aww. -pets-

... but seriously, the %#!(%$# of a baron should've died. Slowly. Painfully. With his dick in his mouth.

-_-
seiyuurabu chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Sniff, end already? Yeah for another sequel. 3 more kids? oO Tyki going to make sure one of them turns out looking like him (or Roger)?
NaussicaVOW chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
LMAO! OMG! right now im sick and whenever i laugh, i cough, and i couldn't stop laugh/coughing this entire chapter!

especially when roger burst into kanda's thrown room and they reached that agreement on what would happen to barren poopypants!

xD this was a really good chapter and im really glad he's being punished.

also! OMG! 3 more kids! :O

ANYWAYS! This is a really good story so please update again soon and keep up the good work!

~Looneh