Reviews for Donatello's Quest for Coffee
colombina chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Awesome game, but it was slightly anti-climactic. If this actualy becomes a game it should follow this plot
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was hilarious! I was dying! Great job!
RobinGibbDonnie chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
LOL!
TigerThief chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Loved it, fun story! :)
GuestGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This story is ALWAYS a fun read! I think the part that always gets me the most is when Casey is the only one to spot Don's disguise. That, and I really enjoy those ridiculous problems and solutions that can only happen because it's a text adventure game.

Also, I really like how the characters are mostly in character in what they say and how they act, even though they keep breaking the fourth wall. Great job with that!
AwesomePineapple chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Oh, my gosh. That was one of the best things I've read! It was hilarious and awesome. I loved the parser. The story was fun and totally brilliant! You should make the ones for Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Master Splinter...that is if you didn't already write them. I mean, I am writing this review in 2015...whatever. You are awesome. Your fanfiction is awesome. I am going to spontaneously combust! I love you! (not really, it's just that I haven't been able to find any good things to read whether they were books or fanfictions) I am not sure if I have said this already but you are awesome!

P.S. You're awesome! :P
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
This is the best fanfic I have ever read!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I re-read this story whenever I need a smile to brighten my day. I remember how frustrating those games used to be to play. Your portrayal was perfect and I would really like to see similar one's with the other turtles sometime.
Piper chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I absolutely loves this! I would like to play coughcoughreadcoughcough Raph, Leo, or Master Splinter's as well.
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Omg! That was hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, though I have to admit I was sceptical at first but decided to give it a chance after enjoying 2 of your other TMNT fics.
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is so beyond awesome. Can you PLeASe write Michelangelo's Quest for Pizza, Raphael's Quest for Beer, Leonardo's Quest for That Book He Wanted To Read But Can't Remember The Title Off and Splinter's Quest for a Good Place to Meditate please please please please please? I would favorite them all! Promise!
Itarily chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
...can this be a real game? Please? In all seriousness though, awesome fic. You did a very good job in writing it and you succeeded in making me laugh. Thank you!
Strawberryladybug chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was... utterly hysterical. Best fanfic I've read in a long time- original too. :) Thanks for the entertainment! :)
Tarropins chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
this is awesome.
words can not describe my admiration for this fic.
this is wonderful.
KomodoClassic chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This is great!
"It's just a game, you should really just relax." I see that shout-out.
Also, addiction to villainy. And cheering places on. And Foot ninja defeated by French toast.
Really, this is comedy gold. I'm going to go recommend it on TV Tropes.
And there are other fics with this format out there? Imma go see if I can find them!