Reviews for Longer Than Forever Version 2
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is a really, really good story. A couple of questions: If Jareth is fae-allergic to iron, how can he manifest and handle not only a scalpel but surgical tweezers, both of which, being stainless steel, have iron in them? And if Sarah is so rich and famous at age nineteen, why doesn't she go to a prestigious university for a real bachelor's or even a master's, not just a community college for an associate's degree?
janeaustenromantic chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
What a sexy and romantic story. Nice to read that J/S come together without too much angst and drama. Makes for a satisfying conclusion. :)
Goddess Rhiannon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hi there! just finished reading your story... and I absolutely ADORED it! It made me laugh when tou mentioned all those romantic novels, XD I used to have those of K. woodiwiss, then I gave them to a friend of mine, she liked that authoress more than I did. But you did mention my most favourite Johanna Lindsay book: Angel, I was like "wow, somebody else likes those books, wheeeee!" XDDD All in all, you really made my day, I adore JarethxSarah fics, and yours has become an automatic favourite!
x-nellie-lovett-x chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I actually only discovered Labyrinth this afternoon, watching it because I'm a huge Bowie fan, and of course, I immediately fell for Jareth :) This fic was just... brilliant! I absolutely adored it, it deserves a place on my favourites list definitely! :D
randomfan17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I love this so frickening much i can't describe it, so knight in shining armor of him to save her like that.
Amputation chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Fantastic. Love every word. Perhaps one of my favorite Labyrinth fictions ever. Bravo!

- Amputation