Reviews for Rise of a Kitsune: The Life of Uzumaki Naruto
denis.d2505 chapter 5 . 2/18
I sooooo wish i could continue reading this story, its by far the most interesting and well thought out stories about naruto out there, Following and Faving in hopes i get to read more of it and interactions between Kyuubi and Naruto.

I do hope Naruto and Kyuubi if it is continued share a bond of some sort as i believe that Naruto may aswell be Kyuubi's legacy in a way since he as a Bijuu demon created by Kami might not have had any mates or thought himself above it... Not to mention he could further the demonification of Narutos to a Hanyo or even a fullbloded demon during a course of many years since his kitsune side and his chakra nature imitating demon yokai would be susceptible to conversion/transition to pure Yokai.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I HATE lectures goddammit... its boringgggggggg
but I think the knowledge was usefull...
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Please update! :D
Tengoku no Arashi chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Umm... for the Ryu thing... U.s Dollars are approximately 1/10 Japanese Ryu. &Slightly more than, but not significantly)
Entoarox chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
From what I understand about the Aburame, its not the kikai bugs themselves that are the kekkei genkai, but their ability to communicate with insects and because of this being able to handle the kikai bugs that would otherwise drain their chakra untill they died.

But this relationship is likely symbiotic as without hosts like the Aburame, the kikai bugs would have been exterminated for being a danger to humans.
The Aburame get strong allies, the kikai get to live relatively safe surviving on their hosts chakra.
sillya chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
it's good. please continue
Ghost-13 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Nice story...more chapters would be nice...
yukinari chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
i wanna read some more so please update soon.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Really good please update soon!
Bane WolfBlood chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Really good please update soon!
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
This very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
Khaotic Order chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
sweet although figuring the kitsunes's motive is slightly hard. is he planning to take over or some thing?
chaosreaver chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
im really interested in how this story is gonna play out. cant wait to read more!
EditorFin chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Love the story please update!
lolipopcandylala chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
I luv ur story plot and hope to read future chapters

ur spelling and grammar are really good too

plz do continue to write