Reviews for How Could You, Neku?
EclipseKuran chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
That was so freaking cute.
I come Anon chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Well, thank you for the heartbreak. I think that's all I can really say at this point haha.
Neku and Joshua is very quickly becoming my most angsty ship ever due to you and your stories. Thank you for writing this!
rabbah chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Dhhfvjydcjyffx I am crying right now. Like, seriously. This is do amazing; I can't describe how much I love it.
UnwelcomeGuest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
That... was awesome... I misunderstood the other Fanfic you made, but all of your fanfics are soo moving...
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Awwwww! I love little Josh.
HellsingDog chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I can't believe I didn't add this to my faves! Nor did I leave a review! Or did I? I really love all your fics and I love them more now that I was able to play TWEWY. I reread this again because I simply adore Little!Joshua.
Yueli-san chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
i loved every bit of this story! a sequel would be amazing
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
i believe that was the cutest thing ever. I like how you had the nursery thing, gosh it was so nice and sweet
XTAIGAX chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Awwwww...! I love this story! It's one of the really good, humuan interest types. And yes, a sequel would be lovely, especially for this story.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
lolz i luved mini sho XD

even if he was a jerk to josh O
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
-sniff- This was incredible. I really enjoyed reading this piece. Simply adorable and so...lovely.

-RV
aww chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
After I read "Angst", I thought you were going to give me a sad ending... But you didn't!

Thank you for the happy ending And more? OvO?
ooh chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very nice D

I thought this was referring to the time Joshua was going to the paralle world from Another Day...

Very VERY nice ]
tenkage onna chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
;A; i didnt almost cry...nope...(lies)

awesome 8D really beautiful and sweet! sad to. i really loved it! sorry for the crappy reviewer skills XD it really really kicked monkey butt! and if there isnt already a sequel in the works, i'd really love to see one! 3
UchihaEna chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
,kawaii!

Wow...I read this like a hungry man devours food!

The idea...it was genius! Wow! I'm so in love with this fic! I think I'll read it again! ;3
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »